Least favorite Disney attraction?

Mikester71

Wildlife Express Train ride at Animal Kingdom is another one that comes to mind. We waited in a huge line to get on this attraction and an even bigger line to get back on it when we were done inside the park's conservation center. Not worth the time in my opinion. :shrug:

sarabi

MK: Tiki Birds - last time I was there, my mother begged me to take her through it and I warned her it sucked, but she didn't listen. We got done and she turned to me and said "that's it?"

MGM: Narnia - I hope this is gone now.

EPCOT: Maelstrom - I like the trolls, it's just being trapped in the village afterward that sucks.

DAK: Pocahantas show... kinda boring. And also almost anything in Dinoland. I just want to say that I LOVED Tarzan Rocks. I hope Nemo is as good.

Glen Quagmire

Ellens energy adventure, that ride could be cool but falls way short of what it could be. Backlot tour died in 1991 or maybe 92, I forget. That stitch ride is bad but the Magic kingdom does't really have a horrible ride because the bad ones are'nt long enough to make the experience horrible. Animal kingdom is cool but it's flagship attraction, the Safari is disapointing 9 times out of 10. But the tenth time you see something really amazing

MaXXimus

I dont think I have a least favorite but if you twisted my arm I would probably have to go with "its a small world" and not because I dislike it but more so because once I go on it I will have that damn song in my head the whole trip :brick:

darthjohnny

What is your least favorite Disney attraction? For me, if I had to choose my least favorite of all time, then it would be a tie between Tarzan Rocks at DAK and the Rocket Rods at DL.

How coud you hate Rocket Rods? That was an awesome attraction. I wish it was still around.

Astronaut Jones

Stitch, easily. Not only is it terrible but it is advertised non-stop. I can't wait until it's just accepted that it isn't any good and it's replaced.

I don't understand hatred for The Backlot tour though. It's not the most exciting ride but I enjoy it.

imagineer boy

Well, you all know what I'm going to say. Stitch. Poorly written, childish gags, big plot holes, not good for kids, too stupid for adults, just bad.

IMO, the current Figment ride is just OK. The Journey Into your imagination before it was so underwhelming and poorly done that its just unimaginable ( pardon the gag ) that any Disney execs would think anyone would consider it better than the original.

At MGM I'd have to say the Backlot Tour. It used to be good, but since the place is no longer a working studio, its just lame. And what's worse is that there's nothing but a load of Pearl Harbor props ( which is embarassing since the movie was so bad ) some rotting props from old 80s movies and Catastrophe Canyon.

At AK I'd have to say Conservation station. Not worth the wait at all. I don't think that you should even take a train there. They should've built it accessable to the park and made the train a seperate attraction.

Cole'sMom

It's a tie between CBJ and Astro Orbiter. I didn't mind Astro Orbiter, but I got sooooo sick from riding it. I think it was from the motion and height, just watching MK spin around and around. I don't think I will be riding that one again!

-SIR-

Tomorrowland Indy Speeday... I just dont see the appeal of riding around in a go-cart like you can in any city go-cart place in america around an unimaginative track at WDW. Just seems like there are much better things to do in the MK.

The entire Chester and Hesters Dino-rama... I feel like Disney could have added a much better highly themed attraction there that much better represents dinosaurs than a kitty park in a parking lot.

Just my .$02

mitchjs

forgetting about favorites, we all have em

i like pretty much every attraction, some are just better
only TWO need to be quickly killed

Stitch's Great Escape! & Sounds Dangerously..

yea. the backlot tour isnt good, but i love the canyon, i love the engineering behind it
and yes what they did at epcot with imagination is just terible
(such a kick butt looking building to put that shame inside)
(and they know it, hopefully its next for revamp)

mitch

JLW11Hi

I'd say my current least favorites would be a tie between Stitch (I give this one another chance every time I visit...I have no idea why) or the Tea Cups

Drew Carey's Sounds Dangerous without a doubt

Hall of Presidents *yawn*

Whatever the thing with Figment is. That is, without a doubt, the worst ride I've ever been on

Enchanted Tiki Room: Under New Management (I occasionally drop in to see if it's really as bad as I remembered...it is.)

Ellen's Energy Adventure (WAY outdated and not nearly as impressive as the old screen technology)

The Backlot Tour (a.k.a. the meaningless trolley ride)

I would rather have a root canal done than see The Country Bear Jamboree again.

verything at the Disney-MGM Studios except: GMR, ToT, RnR, Muppetvision3-D, and Fantasmic. I GUESS VotLM and BatB are okay too, but everything else blows.

Actually, Dinosaur. I'm not saying it's not a good attraction, but I just don't like it.

Honey I Shrunk the Audience, Rafikis Planet Watch, and Stitch

carousel of progress

The only one that I found a little disappointing lately was American Adventure at Epcot.

I don't like 'Mission: Space'...

That 20,000 leagues under the sea - or whatever it's called- use to be pretty awful

Tomorrowland Indy Speedway

My least favorite has got to be the Peter Pan Ride.

I chose the Tea Cups.

Maelstrom - I like the trolls, it's just being trapped in the village afterward that sucks.

Pocahantas show... kinda boring. And also almost anything in Dinoland.

wow....Disney World sucks!

:p

CThaddeus

Disneyland: Rocket Rods (without a doubt!)
California Adventure: Tower of Terror/Grizzly River Rapids/Maliboomer (tie)
Magic Kingdom: Under New Management, Alien Encounter (hooray! It's gone!) and I'm not optimistic about the Laugh Floor...but I do like Stitch. Sue me.
Epcot: Test Track, Journey Into Your Imagination With Figment (2002), Imagination (2000)
Disney-MGM: Lights, Motors, Action; Tower of Terror (it had such potential); and the preshow and ride audio of Rock n' Rollercoaster (Aerosmith? Painful and lame).
Animal Kingdom: Tarzan Rocks! (Blissfully gone) and I almost forgot Chester n' Hester's Dino-Rama! (I get the joke. It ain't funny).

Absolute worst prize goes to LMA, though. I hated every minute of this show, as well the the insanely long and hot wait to be let in and the insanely hot and mostly uncovered amphitheater. What a complete waste of a decent Backlot Tour.

chinitopoop

least favorite attracion: aladdin's ride, seriously thats the best we can come up with for that movie?
least favorite area of a park: that whole cheap carni games section in ak, wut the @#$%^ was disney thinking with that? the first time i went to ak and saw little kids walking out with cheap six flag type plushes, i was very disapointed, if i wanna win a cheap prize i'll wait for a carnival to come to my town, i dont wanna see that at disneyworld, do something else with that space, another turkey leg stand or two never hurt:slurp: , i hate waiting half an hour just to get one of those

Giavonna98

my all time not favorite attraction is and always will be is Hoeny, I shrunk the audience! It was really bad. And the part when the dog sneezes on the croud,that did not look like water! It was movie efect goo!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom