Least favorite Disney attraction?

TikiBeckie

I LOVE small world, I know the song is a bit annoying, but I love how much there is to look at!

I gotta agree that the Indy Speedway is the worst...it's boring, non-disney-ish, and it smells.

I also could care less about tea cups, winnie the pooh and country bears.

Missymoe4

I can't really think of one that much off the top of my head. The only one that I found a little disappointing lately was American Adventure at Epcot. It needs updating and the visuals (movie part) were mediocre. This show could be changed and it would be a great show.

How could you hate the American Adventure? I simply love it. Of course it can use a bit updating, but I think that it's really, really cool. Okay, so from an Engish/History buff...I find that it fits the needs of the everyday people in "teaching" them a bit about our history.

TheBeatles

I don't like 'Mission: Space'...

1. It makes me sick every time (the only Disney ride, besides tea cups that does that)

2. Boring

3. I can only think "Horizons used to be here" when I ride it.

Mikester71

snip ... My least favorite attraction I guess would have to be Small World.....stupid song....

Agreed! My first time at WDW in March 2005, this ride was closed for refurbishment. I remember my wife being bummed because she hadn't rode it since she was a child and she really wanted me and the kids to see it.

Skip ahead to last month when we were there and waiting in a huge line to get on this ride. My friend warned me that this ride was his absolute least favourite WDW ride and for good reason - that song. Did I listen to him - heck no! We rode it and I tell you by the end of the ride I just wanted to put duct tape on my ears so that I would not have to hear again for at least a day or two.

Man, I never realized that one song can get THAT annoying. :hammer:

KimnAbby

I seriously had to sit here and think for a while about my least favorite because I love everything! I don't, however, like the new Figment. I am a big fan of the original with Dreamfinder and the catchy song and the whole works. As for It's a Small World, sure the song is annoying, but it's a classic!

I'm not too crazy about the Jungle Cruise.

jody31

That 20,000 leagues under the sea - or whatever it's called- use to be pretty awful . Luckily , it shut down a long , long time ago

DisneyMusician2

Got to be Sounds Dangerous...I know, its cliche now with the rest of the responses, but even the Tiki Room UNM doesn't stack up to the travesty that is SD...

PintoColvig

Why do so many people hate the Figment ride? Since I am a "Figment Fan" I need to support that ride. At least figment got his rightful place back at Epcot, and not being buried alive like Mr. Toad is at Magic Kingdom.

HINT: At the exit of Haunted Mansion, there is a Pet Cemetary on the left, look up in the corner, and see who is R.I.P...............(Mr. Toad)

I don't hate the Figment ride; I hate the Journey into Imagination ride. Figment did not get his rightful place back at all. A rightful place would be an attraction on the same level as the original imagination ride. Honestly, my dislike for the current version is not about Figment at all. It's about a failed concept. The original ride concept worked. The second and third versions do not. The current version has the same feeling that I got from Six Flag's attempt at a dark ride several years ago. It's just pointless and lame...with or without Figment. What can I say? :shrug:

carousel of progress
I think you misunderstood. This is a LEAST favorite ride thread not a MOST favorite ride thread.

kennyj29

It's funny, I couldn't really think of anything since I'm a huge Disney fan but when Scooter mentioned Country Bears, I had to agree. That was the worst looking ride in the place. It either has to be totally refurbished or taken out. It was awful!!!!!! I still can't believe Disney leaves an attraction in there that is so totally worn down. I'm also not a big fan of autotopia since it just doesn't fit into a Disney park. It belongs in regular amusement parks, not Disney!

hrcollectibles

I would rather have a root canal done than see The Country Bear Jamboree again. Rapping Hillbilly bears with corn jugs singing songs like Blood on The Saddle with embarrasing southern accents saying things like "it's kinda like a GIT-TAR but it's only got one STRANG."
Ewwww...this attraction creeps me out just thinking about it.
Bad sound system, out dated audio animatronics. The ONLY thing good about this attraction is it's snooze in the air conditioning factor.
My KIDS didn't even like this attraction. It's totally politically incorrect and I would think that anyone from the south would find this attraction to be both disturbing and embarrasing.

I actually like the country bears.. I mean if you get past the bad synching, bad lyrics and the fact that they look like they have a case iof the mange (sp?) I think we need to call the ASPCA and have these bears umm join Mr Toad if you catch my drift ... My least favorite Attraction at WDW is.. ITs a Small World

Vernonpush

If this is considered an attraction, I completely agree with this.

If not, I vote for Country Bears. Even though they were probably pretty nifty in their time.

It's listed under "Attractions" on the Park Guide Map. I've never really gooten close to the "games". I think you have to pay extra for them. I'd rather just go shopping for the stuffed animals that I really want (probably cheaper).

Cattman96

It's listed under "Attractions" on the Park Guide Map. I've never really gooten close to the "games". I think you have to pay extra for them. I'd rather just go shopping for the stuffed animals that I really want (probably cheaper).

True. That is the one thing that really makes Disney seem more like a Six Flags. The rest of Disney is great for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom