Leap Day Entertainment

drew81

Original Poster
Let me clarify-

There will be entertainment. I would expect the normal MK entertainment offerings.

As far as rare and random characters being out, I wouldn't look for them. It should be the same park characters as normal.

kennygman

Let me clarify-

There will be entertainment. I would expect the normal MK entertainment offerings.

As far as rare and random characters being out, I wouldn't look for them. It should be the same park characters as normal.

Bleh...they are blowing a VERY EASY opportunity to make regular park guests happy.

Let's invite 1000 passholders. Give a quick speech. Have them flash mob with free ear hats and operate the park as normal for 24 hours?

It's not that hard to give Pooh, Donald, Daisy, Pluto etc... some time off and bring out Darkwing, Gaston or Captain Hook. Or just bring out some of those characters from say 6am to 9am.

Instead of a speech and a cupcake, we're getting a speech and some free ear hats?

Yet another promotion landing with a splat...

That's why I'm asking if it's One More Disney Dud on my blog :)

jrh1985

I'm hoping for a 3 o'clock parade...................... at 3 AM

I thought that too!! LOL!!!!!!!

I would love to see how CADCT looks at night!

I just looked at disneyworld.com, MSEP has been added at 10PM & 12AM. So, the Schedule looks a little better now. Maybe MK will have special Fireworks during Wishes?? DL's Schedule still looks like a regular Wed in Feb. (Hours do say 6-6) Guess that 1AM Fantasmic! and extra Soundsational Al talked about is still rumor???

Jim Handy

What a flop.

They're trying to make this a special event, but it's the same old MK with its broken parades, poor man's fireworks shows and video games. Don't forget the wonderful attraction breakdowns.

Needs fireworks, stage shows and special characters. Make it special, not 24 hours of more of the same.

Who remembers Disney's publicity stunts of the 80s and 90s? They were actually special.

Tip Top Club

I love how everyone gets angry when they put money into character meet and greets, but when they don't have character greets people get angry...There's just no pleasing some people...

drew81

Original Poster
Here is some updated info. Entertainment is subject to change without notice.

-Castle Hub Dance Party. A live DJ will be here along with a few of the MISICI floats. I believe this will be during the early morning hours.

-Parade floats will be parked around the park for photo opportunties.

-Hoedown will have several perfomances during the early morning hours.

-The only "special" characters will be Duffy and Phineas & Ferb.

Scuttle

Here is some updated info. Entertainment is subject to change without notice.

-Castle Hub Dance Party. A live DJ will be here along with a few of the MISICI floats. I believe this will be during the early morning hours.

-Parade floats will be parked around the park for photo opportunties.

-Hoedown will have several perfomances during the early morning hours.

-The only "special" characters will be Duffy and Phineas & Ferb.

Weak! I guess we can go ahead and call this another classic TDO blunder.

Scuttle

There will be the normal entertainment that runs during the day. I think most of what I posted will be for the evening.

Drew do you have any updated info on what attractions will be run in the AM and if it'll be just like extra magic hours?

Brian Noble

I admit it, I just don't get why anyone expected some Really Big Thing. The park is open for 24 hours straight. That's at least unusual. As near as I can tell, all of the other "special" stuff that's been bandied about has been nothing but fanboy dreams; I don't recall seeing anything about "special entertainment" in any of the announcements. Then, when "special" stuff doesn't happen, we're upset?

Ummm. Okay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom