Leap Day Entertainment

InLikeFlynn

Tangled Play and Greet - 9:15am on Wednesday through to 5:30am on Thursday

Why do they still call it this, when it is nothing more than a regular old meet and greet now?

Jim Handy

So, what do you want them to do? You rarely seem happy with any decision they make, but have never offered any sort of idea as to what would make it better. I don't exactly understand why the park being open 24 hours isn't something special in itself. When was the last time you spent 24 hours in the park?

24 hours in the park is just more time in the park. Not special. Could be, but Disney blew it.

spectrodanny

If it were to be a one time showing of Spectro, I think it would be safe to say the MK will turn into NYE as far as crowd levels hahaha. You want to see how fast last minute vacations are made if that gets announced? haha

Maybe that is why i don't see any info regarding a 3:00 Parade on the morning of March 1st but that is ONLY a guess.

Jakester

Steve, no time listed for the "Castle Hub Dance Party" with live DJ.
Do you have a time for that event?
Thanks!

My guess is After Fireworks - Park close (so 8:30pm - 6:00am)

Edit: Also, If you would like to see a Midnight showing of Main Street Electrical Parade, Just vist Magic Kingdom on either July 3rd or 4th (Both nights have a 10pm and 12am performance)

rct247

The attraction line up is very interesting. It seems that the major attractions like Space Mountain and even Haunted Mansion won't be open that last hour of operation. Many of the attractions that require nightly maintenance make sense, however there are some attractions that I'm surprised will be open all night.

Country Bear Jamboree will be open all night? I'm sure it will play to near empty shows. Other attraction that were not mentioned were The Hall of Presidents, Carousel of Progress, The Enchanted Tiki Room, and Monsters Inc Laugh Floor that I easily thought would have limited hours because they wouldn't have the attendance to run them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom