News Lasseter taking leave of absence

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Unless I missed something he never actually admitted guilt to anything more than a hug.

From his statement

It’s been brought to my attention that I have made some of you feel disrespected or uncomfortable. That was never my intent. Collectively, you mean the world to me, and I deeply apologize if I have let you down. I especially want to apologize to anyone who has ever been on the receiving end of an unwanted hug or any other gesture they felt crossed the line in any way, shape, or form. No matter how benign my intent, everyone has the right to set their own boundaries and have them respected.

If it was just some hugs, why did some supervisors feel it was necessary, as has been reported, to include "protectors" in meetings some of the female staff had with John? And why would female staffers name an avoidance measure of his attentions as "the Lasseter"? No, it's more than just "hugs". Which John admitted to in the sentence in his statement @the.dreamfinder bolded.

Movielover

It should be fun to watch when JL uses his 'pearl harbor file' on Disney corporate.

Lasseter is going to bomb Disney's properties on the Hawaiian Islands???

I know he might be upset for losing his job but I think that's a bit of a "overreaction"...

Huh, no wonder he had these things made...
1517405785705.png

peter11435

Was there any doubt about JL being out at Pixar?, Iger's hated him since day one and has been looking for an excuse to dump him ever since.

It should be fun to watch when JL uses his 'pearl harbor file' on Disney corporate.

It’s always amusing when people with no inside sources or knowledge post things like this and try to sound like they know what the hell they are talking about.

peter11435

It's also amusing when you always give him the reaction he's looking for.
If that’s what he’s looking for then he can have it.

If he wants to act like a lying child then I will call him out for it each time he does. I have no delusions that my responses will make him stop, but I won’t stand by and allow lies and misinformation to spread. Not everyone who reads his posts knows how clueless and uninformed he really is.

The Mom

Premium Member
Was there any doubt about JL being out at Pixar?, Iger's hated him since day one and has been looking for an excuse to dump him ever since.

Did Iger tell you this over lunch? Seriously, I don't know any current execs at Disney, but wonder if they are in the habit of sharing personal opinions with everyone they meet. Or are you just stating your opinion?

Last edited:

smile

that stuff
:confused:

Did Iger tell you this over lunch? Seriously, I don't know any current execs at Disney, but wonder if they are in the habit of sharing personal opinions with everyone they meet. Or are you just stating your opinion?

assume the position, ford

gettyimages-464855524.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom