News Lasseter taking leave of absence

Yert3

I just went into The Pixar Short Films Festival in Epcot and I’m pleasantly surprised to see that they’re still playing the John Lasseter film in the pre-show. I’m happy Disney isn’t errasing his legacy despite the accusations.
000E0C11-FA4F-4CAD-8B6A-E049569FD2D5.jpeg

smile

I just went into The Pixar Short Films Festival in Epcot and I’m pleasantly surprised to see that they’re still playing the John Lasseter film in the pre-show. I’m happy Disney isn’t errasing his legacy despite the accusations.View attachment 250936

am i the only one appreciating the irony of that caption?
:p

To counter the usual falsehoods from Ford, here's a Disney exec visiting a Disney park. There are plenty of photos taken by guests posted to this very website of top Disney executives walking around WDW, John Lasseter included.

View attachment 251167

I wonder who the guy in the blue Oxford shirt is......

if staggs can be taken out, iger can be put in ;)
:hilarious:

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
am i the only one appreciating the irony of that caption?
:p

if staggs can be taken out, iger can be put in ;)
:hilarious:

Perhaps I should have said the stiff in the blue Oxford shirt...

It's Bob's anamatronic. Oh, wait..... :D

lazyboy97o

To counter the usual falsehoods from Ford, here's a Disney exec visiting a Disney park. There are plenty of photos taken by guests posted to this very website of top Disney executives walking around WDW, John Lasseter included.

View attachment 251167

It is clearly a man who likes to beat orphans with baby seals because of ESPN stock buybacks.

The Empress Lilly

View attachment 251167

(...this is spreading a falsehood, there is no TDO management in that picture, which is the alleged falsehood attempted to be countered....) ;)

The Empress Lilly

George K and the execs were at the first HoP yesterday.
Looks like they were nervous about it. ;)

Disregarding all that, when somebody constantly replaces the common hyperbole for literalism, one can read the literalism as hyperbole. And the hyperbole can serve as an exaggeration meant to highlight a basic truth. The technically incorrect can be more truthful than the strictly correct.

Does TDO management visit the parks on any regular basis? Do they enjoy the parks sincerely? Enjoy it as entertainment for themselves or for 'others'? (I have sold garbage that I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole myself, but I did taste it to see if it was fit to throw in the through for the masses eating it)
Is there anybody in TDO who would genuinely visit the parks if it were entirely unrelated to work? If no practically applicable insight could be gained? After they are retired? Visit the park the way Walt, or Tony Baxter, or Marty Sklar visit it? Is there any grownup in TDO who can't wait to do Enchanted Tales with Belle the way Walt couldn't wait to ride his train again? I bet not, and I blame this for how we ended up with garbage like ETwB.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom