Largest School Shooting in US History

SirGoofy

Hey guys, reporting in from my friends house in nearby Riner. I'll probably just hang out here for the night, and head back tomorrow. Thanks for the kind words.

figment1985

my prayers go out to the VT students and their families..... I am a college student at NC State, and when I heard about this .. I just couldn't imagine how hard it must be. I am deeply saddened that someone would be so evil. :(

robynchic

Hey guys, reporting in from my friends house in nearby Riner. I'll probably just hang out here for the night, and head back tomorrow. Thanks for the kind words.
Goofy, I'm telling you- if you need someone close by, let me know. Tomorrow's Free Cone Day at Ben and Jerry's. Maybe we should hit them up.

The Mom

Premium Member
I am so sorry for all of the families of the slain students, and all of those who will be dealing with the horror for the rest of their lives. My heart goes out to you all.

robynchic

A clarification, because someone mentioned there may have been some confusion-

I do not attend VT. I attend RU. Which is about 20 minutes away from VT.

Laura

Premium Member
A clarification, because someone mentioned there may have been some confusion-

I do not attend VT. I attend RU. Which is about 20 minutes away from VT.

I thought you went there too at first because it looks like you just added the "VA tech" thing to your location today. Wasn't sure what that was about. :shrug:

robynchic

I thought you went there too at first because it looks like you just added the "VA tech" thing to your location today. Wasn't sure what that was about. :shrug:
Nope. That "Near VT" thing has been there for a long, long time. Because no one knows where my school is!

diddy_mouse

My brother goes to school near RU and my first thought was, "I hope his friends at VT are okay." He wouldn't have had a reason to be at the Tech campus today (thank god). My aunt and uncle are both Tech alumni and I had a few friends who went there.

I went to GMU (class of '04) and something like this just scares me to death. :( My thoughts are with the victims and their families...

jaime_1234

Just letting all of the Va Tech people know that all of us at William and Mary are thinking about you all and praying for you. We had a gathering of all of our students tonight to express out condolences for our fellow Virginia college students :wave: Hang in there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom