La Fiesta de MJ

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
I think in about an hour. Then we're heading up to P-town. I'll be in the Valley Forge showroom tomorrow if you want to stop by :p

I'd run right over if I could.
Just to hug a Bunny! :)
But I can't.
So consider yourself hugged anyway!

Uponastar

Okay, aside from an assassination that happened many moons ago, and all of our other happy postings, anybody have anything good to say?

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Okay, aside from an assassination that happened many moons ago, and all of our other happy postings, anybody have anything good to say?
Good?
No.
Jess has been gone for a while... I'm worried... although it's probably nothing.

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
I have four books I'm reading, and can't choose which to make my priority.

Read one you don't expect to like much.
Gives you something to look forward to.
Unless, of course, they're all boring.
Then you have a problem. :lookaroun

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
At least a day, coming up on two around... 6:00pm.
No emails or pms, either.
She disappeared after dinner Monday Night.

Things happen.
I wouldn't worry much yet.
Could be computer problems, you know.

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Read one you don't expect to like much.
Gives you something to look forward to.
Unless, of course, they're all boring.
Then you have a problem. :lookaroun
The Da Vinci Code research book, of which I read the introduction, is one I want to get to soon; The whaling one is good, and I've had time to get through about... half; There's a Harry Potter "Magical Beasts and How to Find Them" book I picked up free from the school library, which is funnier than I though; And I still have The Grapes of Wrath lying around. :lookaroun

dandaman

I'm almost done reading The DaVinci Code. Angels and Demons was the last book I'd read, and I liked it even better than TDVC.

Connor002

dandaman said:
I'm almost done reading The DaVinci Code. Angels and Demons was the last book I'd read, and I liked it even better than TDVC.
A&D was definitely more plot-driven, but I like both in their own right.

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
The Da Vinci Code research book, of which I read the introduction, is one I want to get to soon; The whaling one is good, and I've had time to get through about... half; There's a Harry Potter "Magical Beasts and How to Find Them" book I picked up free from the school library, which is funnier than I though; And I still have The Grapes of Wrath lying around. :lookaroun

Sounds like they're all good.
Why not finish the whaling one first, since you're half done? That way you won't forget what you've read.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom