La Fiesta de MJ

Nemo14

Connor002 said:
No, those are mostly cleaned.
However... I still have a bunch of books, binders, and whatnot for school that I'm slowly going through...
the key word there is "slowly"

talkinghands

Nothing from Bonny yet. Really worried and praying that all will be ok. I know Bonny is a nervous wreck.
Got a manicure and pedicure this morning. That was a good thing. Nothing exciting just clean and natural looking. At $25 I may treat myself to it every other week or so.
Think we are getting rain soon so I may get off in a hurry.
Very quiet right now as I am the only one home. Hubby and daughters at work. Oldest is at Interlochen teaching violin and viola.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I'm glad they took MJ to a hospital - at least they should be able to help her there...

Yes.
You can't mess with that stuff.
She's probably dehydrated.
That alone can cause a boatload of problems, but can be easily remedied in a hospital.

Uponastar

talkinghands said:
Nothing from Bonny yet. Really worried and praying that all will be ok. I know Bonny is a nervous wreck.
Got a manicure and pedicure this morning. That was a good thing. Nothing exciting just clean and natural looking. At $25 I may treat myself to it every other week or so.
Very quiet right now as I am the only one home. Hubby and daughters at work. Oldest is at Interlochen teaching violin and viola.

Thanks for touching base with us, Nana!
Glad to know you treated yourself a bit. Everyone needs to be pampered once in a while!
Keep in touch!

Nemo14

talkinghands said:
Thanks for keeping us posted Nana. When you talk to her,, please tell her we're all pulling for MJ!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
So, did I tell you that after tomorrow, I'm off 'til the 6th of July?!!! :sohappy:

Wow!
Now there's exciting news!
In fact, that deserves a yay!

:lookaroun
What?

Oh yeah. . . .
Yay!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Wow!
Now there's exciting news!
In fact, that deserves a yay!

:lookaroun
What?

Oh yeah. . . .
Yay!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Then I'm hoping to quit it permanently the 2nd week of August....

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Wow!
That is great!
Did you get a new job?
Or are you still looking into the one you mentioned?
The one I mentioned hasn't been officially posted yet, so I can't officially apply for it yet, but if I don't get that, I think I'll sub a couple of days per week.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
The one I mentioned hasn't been officially posted yet, so I can't officially apply for it yet, but if I don't get that, I think I'll sub a couple of days per week.

That sounds a lot less irritating and a lot more manageable.
Good idea.
And best of luck with it!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
That sounds a lot less irritating and a lot more manageable.
Good idea.
And best of luck with it!
Thanks - I really don't want to sub, but if I'm only doing it a couple of days per week, it shouldn't be bad. I have no desire to go back to teaching full-time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom