La Fiesta de MJ

talkinghands

Bonny called and asked me to post. They are taking MJ to the hospital. Arnold Palmer Children's I believe. She will call me to update and I will let you know what is going on. She has been vomiting since 3 am and with her fundoplacation that is very dangerous. Need prayers and pixie dust for this sweetie pie.

Uponastar

talkinghands said:
Bonny called and asked me to post. They are taking MJ to the hospital. Arnold Palmer Children's I believe. She will call me to update and I will let you know what is going on. She has been vomiting since 3 am and with her fundoplacation that is very dangerous. Need prayers and pixie dust for this sweetie pie.

Thank you Nana!
If you talk to Bonny please let her know we're with her.
Keep us informed, please.

DisneyBunny

talkinghands said:

Thank you for the update! We appreciate it!
Prayers on their way.

Disnut

talkinghands said:

Thanks for letting us know. I am praying.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Nope. I'm going to go crazy tonight and tomorrow - no internet on my trip! It's going to be tough not knowing anything...

Can you check email anywhere?
I'd be glad to keep you up to date.

Connor002

Betty said:
Connor -well, what can I say....
Hey there! Hi there! Ho there!
It's Disney kinda' day!
Glad ta' see your smiling faces as we pass along this way.
There's lots of fun and laughter here,
A-waiting just for you.
All you have to do is make a wish,
And watch your dreams come true!

lunalovegoddess

Thanks, Nana for the update... I'm very worried about MJ. Please let us know how Bonny is holding up. She is a strong woman, but everyone needs support. *brightest blessings and well wishes sent their way, with a sprinkling of pixie dust for good measure*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom