La Fiesta de MJ

lunalovegoddess

DisneyBunny said:
Wow 70 years... I can only hope I'll be that lucky.

Although it is a bit scary to think I've already spent a third of my life with Marc already!

Me, too... only with Bryan, and not Marc, of course! Ten years together and we still have a strong bond. We joke around that we'll probably be 75 and still making whoopie, at least until one of us throws out their hip. :D

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Me too! I met Marc when he was just turning 18 and I was 16... that was quite a while ago..

I think young people are smarter these days.
They're living a bit before settling down.
I don't have any regrets, and I'm glad I had my kids at a relatively young age (25 and 27), but it's nice to give yourself a chance to grow up first.

lunalovegoddess

We pretty much had to grow up in a hurry for our daughter's sake, but I wouldn't trade a minute. My only regret is that I let my family influence my decisions too much early on. Their fears fed into my insecurities.

Uponastar

lunalovegoddess said:
We pretty much had to grow up in a hurry for our daughter's sake, but I wouldn't trade a minute. My only regret is that I let my family influence my decisions too much early on. Their fears fed into my insecurities.

Don't you wish you had today's wisdom back then?
I certainly do.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Uponastar said:
I think young people are smarter these days.
They're living a bit before settling down.
I don't have any regrets, and I'm glad I had my kids at a relatively young age (25 and 27), but it's nice to give yourself a chance to grow up first.

Oh I agree.... I am almost 30... and I still dont have any plans for marriage or kids... for a VERY long time.

Well... that and I like my disposable income, a LOT, to. :lol: :eek:

nibblesandbits

MommytoMJM said:
Hey y'all, just woke up, MJ is still asleep, no puking last night. She tolerated 1200 cc of formula with her additives in it. We have to take her to the dr this morning, we'll know more after that.....
well...at least that's good news. Good luck Bonny! :kiss: to Miss MJ!

nibblesandbits

DisneyBunny said:
Finding a good doctor is difficult these days...

As for my Dr stuff... at this point I'd rather not say until I'm done with the next round of tests and scans... It's not looking like good news though..:(
Oh no! Good luck Bunny!

I know what you mean about Drs. though. I'm not 100% thrilled with mine either. But I guess they'll do for now.

nibblesandbits

DisneyBunny said:
I guess so! :lol: More work than I thought it would be, but a lot of fun nonetheless. I just can't get over that the time just goes so quickly! Our engagement went on for what felt like an eternity... now we're already on to year two of our marriage... time just goes so fast these days!
I'll be feeling that in a year...:D

joanna71985

Morning everyone. I'm at work (naturally). Today I'm working in Toontown at the Hall of Fame. I'm working til 10:30, so I won't be back on until later. Bonny and Bunny- good luck with the doctors. Everyone else, have a good day.:wave:

Pongo

Original Poster
Good afternoon.

I'm so tired. Yesterday (watching the World Cup game at the ESPN Club) was fun, albeit bittersweet. I got home pretty late, and combined with the lack of sleep I recieved on Saturday night, I'm running pretty low today. I forsee a nap in my future.

I'll post pictures of me with a painted face and colored hair once I get them in my computer. My friends and I were even interviewed for the Tampa Tribune!

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Good afternoon.

I'm so tired. Yesterday (watching the World Cup game at the ESPN Club) was fun, albeit bittersweet. I got home pretty late, and combined with the lack of sleep I recieved on Saturday night, I'm running pretty low today. I forsee a nap in my future.

I'll post pictures of me with a painted face and colored hair once I get them in my computer. My friends and I were even interviewed for the Tampa Tribune!

Can't wait to see the pics Luke!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom