La Fiesta de MJ

joanna71985

figmentmom said:
JOANNA!!! I probably walk by you a zillion times a day - I'm working in Fantasyland this summer (on both Pooh and Pan sides)! My "real" name is Mary, so look for me! :wave:

HI!!! I think I have seen you before walking around back behind Snow White/Pooh. This is so funny!

MommytoMJM

Hey y'all, just woke up, MJ is still asleep, no puking last night. She tolerated 1200 cc of formula with her additives in it. We have to take her to the dr this morning, we'll know more after that.....

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Hey y'all, just woke up, MJ is still asleep, no puking last night. She tolerated 1200 cc of formula with her additives in it. We have to take her to the dr this morning, we'll know more after that.....

Good news! Here's hoping for a positive report from the Dr!

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:

Well, thats some good news. Good luck at the doctor's today, I read where you are not exactly happy with him? Thats a shame, you really need a doctor you can trust.

MommytoMJM

It's a she and yeah, I'm not amused lately, I think when this crisis is over I'll be interviewing new pediatricians.... :(

How is your dr stuff going Bunny?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom