La Fiesta de MJ

Nemo14

Good morning!
Bonny - hope things improve soon!
Danny - I'm so sorry for your loss.
Connor -well, what can I say....

Uponastar

Bonny, I don't understand a doctor who keeps you waiting like that.
If you don't hear something soon, at the very least call the closest ER and explain MJs situation. They'll tell you what you should do.

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Graphic warning!

Prayers needed, MJ is VERY sick. She's been throwing up for a few hours, now all that is coming up is the congestion from her cold. We're going to put her on a water drip to rehydrate her and see how she does in a bit, but if this doesn't stop soon we'll be on our way to the hospital.

For those who don't know, throwing up is the most dangerous illness for her because she has staples in her stomach that can be torn by retching, leading to all sorts of ickiness (ask for more details if you really want to know)

So, please pray for us....

Poor baby! That's awful! Prayers coming your way....

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Well, I'm packed. I'm just not ready to spend several hours making small talk with my boss. :dazzle:

Good luck with that. :lookaroun
At least you won't be driving in the rain.

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Good luck with that. :lookaroun
At least you won't be driving in the rain.

Can i get a Ha-lay-lu-ya! Thank goodness the rain stopped. The weather channel was promoting our area as one of the flood centers.... joy.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Can i get a Ha-lay-lu-ya! Thank goodness the rain stopped. The weather channel was promoting our area as one of the flood centers.... joy.

Now you can put your sunglasses on and pretend you're asleep. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom