La Fiesta de MJ

dandaman

MommytoMJM said:
There's not even a pizza place that delivers :(

I found a Papa John's on the Irlo Bronson in Kissimmee. They deliver, too. Shouldn't be too far, and they deliver 'till 1 a.m. :wave:

nibblesandbits

well, my wedding is to be a high class party...the Mayor of my city has said he is coming...

the only question now is will he actually show up? :lol:

dandaman

nibblesandbits said:
well, my wedding is to be a high class party...the Mayor of my city has said he is coming...

the only question now is will he actually show up? :lol:

When rich uppity folks come to your wedding, that's a sign that you'll get wedding gifts that are actually worthwhile! :lol:

TTFN :wave:

talkinghands

dandaman said:
I found a Papa John's on the Irlo Bronson in Kissimmee. They deliver, too. Shouldn't be too far, and they deliver 'till 1 a.m. :wave:
Nope they don't deliver to Bonny's. THe first time we were over there we tried a bunch of places and couldn't find one place to deliver pizza. Finally had to send someone out for it. Real bummer.

Today was Jim's birthday and DD#2 gave him the 2nd dvd of Andy Griffith shows which he is now watching. Gave him the first one for Christmas. You have to know my hubby to understand but he is in hog heaven.

Thinking about ordering Netflix. It was great at Bonny's. We watched 4400 and Harry Potter (all of them) after MJ was asleep until Andrew got home every night.

Since I got home I have been cataloging my pins on PinPics. What a job but once I get all the current ones in I can probably keep up. Found a bunch more traders and Bonny has a bag of traders of mine to trade for things I want as well. Bonny do you have pooh and Tigger watching the fireworks?

Going to bed soon. I am really sore in spite of pain meds. Need to ask my doc for something stronger. JIm went and picked up my meds today and they forgot my metformin so we have to drive back down to Homestead and get that Wednesday or Thursday. Really a PIA. It is a 30 minute drive each way.

MommytoMJM

:( Sigh, the dr sent in the wrong script for her anti nausea meds and....you guessed it, she's puking again. It doesn't seem as bad as before, we're going to let her tummy rest for a couple hours and then reduce her rate again, if this doesn't work, then I guess we'll head back to the ER again......I'll update here when I can...

MommytoMJM

talkinghands said:
Nope they don't deliver to Bonny's. THe first time we were over there we tried a bunch of places and couldn't find one place to deliver pizza. Finally had to send someone out for it. Real bummer.

Today was Jim's birthday and DD#2 gave him the 2nd dvd of Andy Griffith shows which he is now watching. Gave him the first one for Christmas. You have to know my hubby to understand but he is in hog heaven.

Thinking about ordering Netflix. It was great at Bonny's. We watched 4400 and Harry Potter (all of them) after MJ was asleep until Andrew got home every night.

Since I got home I have been cataloging my pins on PinPics. What a job but once I get all the current ones in I can probably keep up. Found a bunch more traders and Bonny has a bag of traders of mine to trade for things I want as well. Bonny do you have pooh and Tigger watching the fireworks?

Going to bed soon. I am really sore in spite of pain meds. Need to ask my doc for something stronger. JIm went and picked up my meds today and they forgot my metformin so we have to drive back down to Homestead and get that Wednesday or Thursday. Really a PIA. It is a 30 minute drive each way.

No.... and neither does MJ :animwink: :lol:

maggiegrace1

Dukeblue1016 said:
uh oh......... i did somethign stupid tonight......

maybe im as bad a person as everyone now thinks.....

shoooot......

goodnight

I dont think you are a bad person..
I think you are great.....:)
Im sure whatever you did was not so bad..or stupid...:kiss:

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Morning! Looks like it'll be a quiet day 'round these parts.

Good morning Bunny! :kiss:
Yes, it does look like it will be quiet here today.

How's demolition coming along? :lookaroun

Uponastar

Here's George being . . . patriotic. :lookaroun

0701061621.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom