La Fiesta de MJ

DisneyBunny

dandaman said:
Really.

So, what's new?

Any new advertising you need help on? :lookaroun

Heh. I'm working on a PR project for my LA store... It's all about Tom Sawyer and "painting the fence." :p

We just had a terriffic thunderstorm... You would have enjoyed it!

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:

Bonny! I kept wanting to call you! But then I talked myself out of it because I worried that I would be bothering you when doctors are in, or you'd be worried... I just wish I lived closer! :(

I spent today in the hospital.... they're not fun places.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
:lol: I know... crazy huh?

Marc's out at Home Depot. Right now we have no running water in most of the house thanks to his little "project"

Oh no! A home project! :eek:
Don't you know those things rarely turn out well?
At least not without a whole lot of aggravation.

dandaman

DisneyBunny said:
Heh. I'm working on a PR project for my LA store... It's all about Tom Sawyer and "painting the fence." :p

We just had a terriffic thunderstorm... You would have enjoyed it!

I'm sure I would (and will, by the looks of things).

http://www.wunderground.com/radar/radblast.asp?zoommode=pan&prevzoom=zoom&num=6&frame=0&delay=15&scale=1.000&noclutter=0&ID=DTX&type=N0R&showstorms=0&lat=42.34453201&lon=-83.05988312&label=Detroit,%20MI&map.x=400&map.y=240&scale=1.000&centerx=400&centery=240&showlabels=1&rainsnow=0&lightning=0&lerror=20&num_stns_min=2&num_stns_max=9999&avg_off=9999

:D

If you want to go into details regarding the PR, PM me. I'm up for a challenge. :wave:

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Oh no! A home project! :eek:
Don't you know those things rarely turn out well?
At least not without a whole lot of aggravation.

Sigh... tell me about it. This whole mess could have been avoided with a little crazy glue. But nooooo... we had to do things "right"... which is ending up costing MUCH more than planned, and tomorrow his Dad is coming over and they are cutting a HOLE in my bedroom wall. :mad:

MommytoMJM

DisneyBunny said:
Bonny! I kept wanting to call you! But then I talked myself out of it because I worried that I would be bothering you when doctors are in, or you'd be worried... I just wish I lived closer! :(

I spent today in the hospital.... they're not fun places.

You wouldn't have been bothering me :) I just ignored the phone when I couldn't talk. I wish you were closer too, I wish the lot of you were closer.

Why were you in the hospital?

maggiegrace1

Hey Dan..You know you can only win a prize once..Once you win one ..even if you are still in #1 the next highest score wins...

Just in case you did not know...

Hey Everybody..:)

MommytoMJM

DisneyBunny said:
Sigh... tell me about it. This whole mess could have been avoided with a little crazy glue. But nooooo... we had to do things "right"... which is ending up costing MUCH more than planned, and tomorrow his Dad is coming over and they are cutting a HOLE in my bedroom wall. :mad:

Oh oh, shades of Mary's bathroom

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom