La Fiesta de MJ

dandaman

Fantasmic!329 said:
I agree with Dot. Philly is a wonderful city. Historical, yet modern.

I'd love to visit... but like I said, I don't know what my family's idea of "mini-vacation" is. We might go to Niagara Falls within the week. (I need my Marineland coaster credits. :drevil: )

Disnut

dandaman said:
I'd love to visit... but like I said, I don't know what my family's idea of "mini-vacation" is. We might go to Niagara Falls within the week. (I need my Marineland coaster credits. :drevil: )
How far away are you from Niagara Falls.

Fantasmic!329

dandaman said:
I know that a Passport is not currently needed for Mexico or Canada, but I got a Passport!! (The regulations change in --I think-- 2008.) I would like to make a trip to Niagara Falls. :lookaroun Or Paris. Hmmm. Passports are wonderful. :lol:

dandaman

Fantasmic!329 said:
I know that a Passport is not currently needed for Mexico or Canada, but I got a Passport!! (The regulations change in --I think-- 2008.) I would like to make a trip to Niagara Falls. :lookaroun Or Paris. Hmmm. Passports are wonderful. :lol:

:lol:

You could come visit us in fun and exciting Belle River. :lookaroun

I'll take you to Cedar Point!

Pongo

Original Poster
Good evening.

I had Chinese buffet for dinner. I ate too much. My stomach is feeling a little over full.

That, and I ate REALLY unhealthy today. So... yeah.

Also: Yesterday I bought Death Cab for Cutie's album, Transatlanticism. I recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Uponastar

Pongo said:
Good evening.

I had Chinese buffet for dinner. I ate too much. My stomach is feeling a little over full.

That, and I ate REALLY unhealthy today. So... yeah.

Also: Yesterday I bought Death Cab for Cutie's album, Transatlanticism. I recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Hi Luke.
Sorry I missed you.
Enjoy the music!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom