La Fiesta de MJ

Nemo14

Pongo said:
I've never seen a launch up close, but years ago (when they still had launches pretty frequently), our teachers would let us out of class to see a shuttle go up.
...anything to get out of class!

Pongo

Original Poster
Well, I'm going to head over to my aunt's house in anticipation of my Grandma.

If someone could keep me updated on MJ's progress through PMs or something, I'd be EXTREMELY appreciative. I hope everything goes well for them. They need it :(

EDIT: I forgot to say goodbye :eek: :wave:

Nemo14

Pongo said:
Well, I'm going to head over to my aunt's house in anticipation of my Grandma.

If someone could keep me updated on MJ's progress through PMs or something, I'd be EXTREMELY appreciative. I hope everything goes well for them. They need it :(

EDIT: I forgot to say goodbye :eek: :wave:
Bye Luke - have a good day!

talkinghands

Update on MJ:
Bonny called and they still don't have a bed at Arnold Palmer for MJ. Her blood sugar went up to the 90's but dropped back to 63 this morning so she will not be going home. They are trying to stabilize her sugars. Also the doctors need to find out why it is dropping so low. THe ER are doctors are no longer caring for her. They have switched her over to the doctors at Arnold Palmer so Bonny is waiting for them to come over from rounds. She is taking formula but they are going to have to give her more dextrose by IV along with meds to conteract the allergic reaction it will give her.
Lots of prayers needed.

Disnut

Nemo14 said:
We could all use a little insanity I think....

Maybe someone can but I have enough in my life. I need a little more normal stuff happening. But then again it is fun to go crazy once in a while.:lol:

Connor002

Uponastar said:
I was thinking the same thing!
What else have you, Connor?

animated-frog-2.gif

Uponastar

Disnut said:
Maybe someone can but I have enough in my life. I need a little more normal stuff happening. But then again it is fun to go crazy once in a while.:lol:

"Normal" doesn't happen here too often. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom