Connor002

stupidlarge.jpg

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Wow.
That's almost embarrassing. :lookaroun
So . . .
How was the trip?

The trip was good, but I'm exhausted. Yesterday was a 17 hour day for me...

We hit some nasty traffic and sat in one place for almost 20 minutes on Wednesday.... Crazy. We were in Berwyn.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
The trip was good, but I'm exhausted. Yesterday was a 17 hour day for me...

We hit some nasty traffic and sat in one place for almost 20 minutes on Wednesday.... Crazy. We were in Berwyn.

So close. . .
Did you feel the Connor electricity in the air? It's quite astounding.:lookaroun

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
So close. . .
Did you feel the Connor electricity in the air? It's quite astounding.:lookaroun

Heh... maybe that was what caused all of the traffic.

I was watching the local news, and man, you guys have got to dry out sometime soon! It's insane up there.

But anyways, the shoot was good, and you will start seeing our new spots sometime in August.

Uponastar

Connor, what I was starting to tell you last night was that I googled Cars and found several sites that have trailers and film clips. There's also a site that had a page of quotes from the movie. I didn't have any luck finding the quote, but since you know the scene, you might be able to find a clip that contains it.

EDIT: I love the clips I saw though! Funny!

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Heh... maybe that was what caused all of the traffic.

I was watching the local news, and man, you guys have got to dry out sometime soon! It's insane up there.

But anyways, the shoot was good, and you will start seeing our new spots sometime in August.

Yes, it's a bit . . moist up here. :lookaroun
Hopefully, we'll stay dry for awhile.

Uponastar

I have to go!
I hate not knowing. I'll try to check in later, but I don't know when.
I'll be keeping positive thoughts and will be hoping for the best.
Have a great day everyone!
Till later!

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Yes, it's a bit . . moist up here. :lookaroun
Hopefully, we'll stay dry for awhile.

I hope so!

I'm still wading through the posts I missed... man it was horrible not knowing all of this was going on... I tried to go online at the hotel but didn't have my ethernet cable, and couldn't connect. :brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom