MommytoMJM said:
MJ is in my lap, one handed typing...

gotta figure to how to work my new phone soon

I'm the queen of programming new cell phones! :king:
I'm in much demand here in the complex!

Hello Princess M! :wave: :kiss:

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Oh Man, wanna come to my hose, mine does about 500 things, I'm lost and I'm good at these kids of things...

It's a Virgin Mobile Switch Back

Ah, the old Virgin Mobile Switch Back! :lol:

Just kidding! I really don't know one from the other, but I can usually figure any one of them out just by fiddling with it.

Wish I could be more helpful, but I guess I can't do much from here.

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
Yay for mozzarella! :sohappy:

Gotta love cheese. :lookaroun
I LOVE cheese. :lookaroun When ever we have spaghetti, I always eat mozz. on the side. My dad puts it on chicken or w/e for my mom and him, but I'm a veggietarian, so I eat it plain. :lol:

EDIT: Yes, my dad cooks, not my mom.

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
I LOVE cheese. :lookaroun When ever we have spaghetti, I always eat mozz. on the side. My dad puts it on chicken or w/e for my mom and him, but I'm a veggietarian, so I eat it plain. :lol:

EDIT: Yes, my dad cooks, not my mom.

George does a lot of our cooking, too.
I think men who like to eat. . .a lot . . .also enjoy cooking!

How long have you been a vegetarian?

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
George does a lot of our cooking, too.
I think men who like to eat. . .a lot . . .also enjoy cooking!

How long have you been a vegetarian?
When I was real little, I used to eat SOME meat. Like once in a long while, a bit of hamburger, or a bit of chicken.
Then one day, I just stopped eating it. I don't really remember why or when. Meat has never appealed to me. :lol: :hurl:

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
When I was real little, I used to eat SOME meat. Like once in a long while, a bit of hamburger, or a bit of chicken.
Then one day, I just stopped eating it. I don't really remember why or when. Meat has never appealed to me. :lol: :hurl:

You're probably better off for it, but I know I'd miss meat.
Nothing like a good t-bone steak! :slurp:

MommytoMJM

To answer your other question Freddy, Luke was able to get a computer in the hotel he is staying at for his Great Grandmother's funeral, that is what he meant by commandeering a hotel computer....

Oh and hi kiddo!

lunalovegoddess

MommytoMJM said:
Hugs from me and the Princess

BTW have you had a chance to hit WDW since MJ was released from the hospital? We're thinking of hitting Magic Kingdom sometime next week for Bryan's birthday so we can check out Pirates. He's got vacation time, but might have to pop over to Clear Channel at some point. If we are able to go, I will call you the night before, okay? :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom