La Fiesta de MJ

lunalovegoddess

Uponastar said:
Yay for mozzarella! :sohappy:

Gotta love cheese. :lookaroun

I love cheese... pretty much the only dairy I can tolerate, for some reason.
I have been regulating how much and how often I eat cheese per week, to the point where now I can go out to eat and not worry about ordering pizza. If I have cheese ravioli tonight, for instance, then I won't eat cheese tomorrow.
One weekend, we were staying onsite at WDW, and I ordered crepes for breakfast, then had something cheesy for lunch. At dinner, I ordered a creamy dessert, tiramisu I think, and paid the price later. :cry:

lunalovegoddess

For Dot:
Hellloooo nurse! :lol:

When I went through my vegetarian phase, I was successful for about six months, or so I thought. When my bloodwork came back as anemic, though, it was easier to just re-introduce meat gradually. Now I love it. Mostly we buy ground turkey and fish, but on occasion we'll buy pork or beef. We've been making a few meatless dinners per week, though. Hopefully, things are pretty well-balanced now.

Pongo:
*glomps* Howyadoin?

Fantasmic!329

MommytoMJM said:
To answer your other question Freddy, Luke was able to get a computer in the hotel he is staying at for his Great Grandmother's funeral, that is what he meant by commandeering a hotel computer....

Oh and hi kiddo!
Oooh. I thought he maybe started wroking at a hotel. :lol:

lisbetgabrielle

Hi Luke

Hugs and kisses to M from Nana

Good news on the eyes. No evidence of diabetic neuropathy at all. Ok for contacts so I got Accuvue Advanced. Love them! I have a trail pair right now and ordered more as well as ordered my progressive lenses. Now I need some sunglasses to use with the contacts. Total cost including exam $420.
Not bad.

Swimm lessons cancelled today. It was thunder, lightening and pouring! I have time to read, surf the computer and crochet this afternoon and Rosie is coming tonight.

MommytoMJM

Yay Nana! We go pay off my contacts on Tuesday. I got my new phone being programmed, pretty soon you'll be able to get me 24/7 and I'll be able to msg from the parks.

We are thinking of turning off our land line and just using the cells.

I gotta get back to working on MJ's website this week.....

Uponastar

I feel like I should. . .
dance maybe. . .or at least say something bordering on genius. . .
hmmm . . .I'm coming up empty, though.
Check back later. :lookaroun

Nemo14

So I ordered the Wishes soundtrack and it finally came yesterday, so I've been listening to it while posting. It makes me tear up!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom