La Fiesta de MJ

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Since I have no basis for comparison, the Eggos will do.
Bet yours are awesome, though!

I'm spoiled. I try not to eat too many processed foods, but the waffle maker was Marc's idea. He LOVES waffles, so I had to get a iron to make him happy. Soooooo good when they're fresh off the iron. i can also make chocolate waffles for serving ice cream on. :slurp:

I can send you the recipe if you'd like?

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
I'm spoiled. I try not to eat too many processed foods, but the waffle maker was Marc's idea. He LOVES waffles, so I had to get a iron to make him happy. Soooooo good when they're fresh off the iron. i can also make chocolate waffles for serving ice cream on. :slurp:

I can send you the recipe if you'd like?

I don't own a waffle iron. :lookaroun

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
I don't own a waffle iron. :lookaroun

I got mine at Ollies for $19. It's a conspiracy I tell you! You have no idea how difficult it is to find a round regular waffle iron. Not Belgian, a standard round waffle.

BB&B, Linens and things, Target and Wal-Mart didn't have them. But Ollies did. Go figure.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
I got mine at Ollies for $19. It's a conspiracy I tell you! You have no idea how difficult it is to find a round regular waffle iron. Not Belgian, a standard round waffle.

BB&B, Linens and things, Target and Wal-Mart didn't have them. But Ollies did. Go figure.

Maybe if I had a Mickey iron I might use it. . .
Maybe. :lookaroun

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
I'm making homemade premium vanilla this weekend! :slurp: Anything with heavy cream, half and half, and two vanilla beans has to be good!
I like the way you think!

Definitely have to go now - I keep putting things off here, and nothing's getting accomplished. I think I'm addicted to chit-chat!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom