La Fiesta de MJ

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
I think it might be too hot even for the pool tomorrow.
The humidity is supposed to be very high.
:lol: Too hot to swim? Never!
I feel bad for Freddy - it hasn't been our best weather for his visit here. We were driving through Providence this afternoon, so I waved - not sure if he saw it. :lookaroun

Nemo14

dandaman said:
Yeah... I've heard the same things. However, my sister has had an HP for about a year now, and that's what took those pictures I post in the contests (including the now-infamous sombrero). For $150, it seems like an ideal buy for a first-time camera owner like me.

There was, however, a different camera that doubled as a video recorder for the same price. I think it was Canon, but I forget now. I'll have to bring a list next time I go... hopefully it'll be before August!
My Nikon takes video - most of them do, but be sure to find out if the video has sound - not all of them do.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
:lol: Too hot to swim? Never!

Only if you can't breathe due to the humidity.
I think it might be that bad tomorrow.

Nemo14 said:
I feel bad for Freddy - it hasn't been our best weather for his visit here. We were driving through Providence this afternoon, so I waved - not sure if he saw it. :lookaroun

I think he's drowning his sorrows in cookies. :lookaroun

dandaman

^^^^The one I was looking at does.

That Canon seems tempting also, though... basically I just want one that I can hook up to the computer (and host on the Internet/share with the forums). The Target guy said that most of them do... apparently my sister's didn't. That'd be another reason to get the Canon.

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
I think he's drowning his sorrows in cookies. :lookaroun
So it seems - going to have to check that hotel out.....
I do know one about 1/2 mile from here that has great cookies every day, but he said they're staying right in Providence.

Disnut

I have had some good digital cameras but I have dropped them on the concrete or in water. Not a good thing. I was trying to be careful by putting my camera in the car but my little finger caught the strap and in the water it went. We were having a storm at the time.

Nemo14

dandaman said:
^^^^The one I was looking at does.

That Canon seems tempting also, though... basically I just want one that I can hook up to the computer (and host on the Internet/share with the forums). The Target guy said that most of them do... apparently my sister's didn't. That'd be another reason to get the Canon.
I think they all hook up to the computer now - mine also hooks up to the TV too.

dandaman

Nemo14 said:
I think they all hook up to the computer now - mine also hooks up to the TV too.

So does the Canon one.

I think the more I talk, the more sensible the Canon seems. :lol:

I don't get how it hooks up to the TV, though.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
So it seems - going to have to check that hotel out.....
I do know one about 1/2 mile from here that has great cookies every day, but he said they're staying right in Providence.

Wouldn't that be funny if he was that close to you?
If you go check it out and find a young boy hanging out in the lobby in a sugar induced stuper, you'll know who it is!

Uponastar

Disnut said:
I have had some good digital cameras but I have dropped them on the concrete or in water. Not a good thing. I was trying to be careful by putting my camera in the car but my little finger caught the strap and in the water it went. We were having a storm at the time.

Remind me never to ask you to hold anything for me. :lookaroun

dandaman

Uponastar said:
Wouldn't that be funny if he was that close to you?
If you go check it out and find a young boy hanging out in the lobby in a sugar induced stuper, you'll know who it is!

Who is... any American teenager with access to such materials? :lookaroun :lol:

Nemo14

dandaman said:
So does the Canon one.

I think the more I talk, the more sensible the Canon seems. :lol:

I don't get how it hooks up to the TV, though.
It comes with a cord that hooks in the same way a video game hooks in (the 3 little holes that you put the jacks into)

dandaman

^^

It could be me, too.

I do crazy things under the control of sugar... like last night's Abe Lincoln impersonation.

untitled.jpg

:lookaroun

Disnut

Uponastar said:
Remind me never to ask you to hold anything for me. :lookaroun

I hope I have learned my lesson by now. :rolleyes: Now I am very careful on where my camera is at all times. I did get the sevice warrenty on this one.:eek:

Uponastar

dandaman said:
^^

It could be me, too.

I do crazy things under the control of sugar... like last night's Abe Lincoln impersonation.

untitled.jpg

Danny you didn't!

Of course I had nothing to do with this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom