La Fiesta de MJ

nibblesandbits

Uponastar said:
Ooooh bachelorette weekend!
Have a great time!!!!!
Yeah...it should be fun. I'm quite excited about it. My maid of honor wants it to be this crazy event...but I don't know how crazy it's going to get. I just want to have a good time with my 3 best friends, relaxing.

We did this 4 years ago after we graduated high school. Took a trip together to the lake. It was the most fun trip ever! Only difference is that my mom and one of her friends will be down there too this time.

nibblesandbits

Connor002 said:
Any "entertainment" planned?
:lookaroun
no male "entertainment" if that's what you mean.

Just hanging out by the pool, maybe going to a bar/restaurant or two, playing dime skee ball, going shopping at the outlet mall, hanging out on the strip, shopping at the flea market, eating, eating, and more eating.

MommytoMJM

PJ party is GREAT!

Nibblies is right, we do have catching up to do and we are managing beautifully!

Have I told you all lately that I love you?

So DreamTeacher, what brought you to our humble home thread?

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
I haven't watched a news network for days.
I feel so out of the loop.

Even if given the option... would you want to know?[/quote]

If it could be prevented, yes.
I heard someone on the radio today say that Sept. 11th really didn't affect her. :eek:
Does she live in a bubble?!!!!
The entire world, as well as everyone's personal world, was forever changed.
That sense of uncertainty that has taken over since that day weighs heavy.
At least it does if you have a brain in your head.

MommytoMJM

Oh Nana, those caramel rice cakes (the small ones) I was reading them the other night, guess what they contain? Sucralose, no wonder my mouth has been burning.....

Connor002

Disnut said:
Conner be nice. You're too sweet to scare a mouse.:lol: And no I am not saying Dreamteacher is a mouse.

dead_mouse.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom