KUNGALOOSH! I went to the Adventurer's Club and...

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Quick question for some of the regulars... We try to make it to the Adventurers Club at least once on every trip.. This time we will have our 7 month old son with us.. Do you see other people there with babies that young?? We would only be staying for the first few shows if we do go.. Or should we wait until he is older. We were going to go on our last trip this past October, but we were only there for 4 days and couldn't fit it in. Also, do they still do the free preview, and if they do until what time?? I think it was 9:00 a few years back... Any advise would be appreciated.. :wave:
There is still the free preview from 7:00 until 9:00. The only problem is that AC has special events going on quite frequently that run from 7:00-9:00 and if this is the case you will not be able to get in for a free preview.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Quick question for some of the regulars... We try to make it to the Adventurers Club at least once on every trip.. This time we will have our 7 month old son with us.. Do you see other people there with babies that young?? We would only be staying for the first few shows if we do go.. Or should we wait until he is older. We were going to go on our last trip this past October, but we were only there for 4 days and couldn't fit it in. Also, do they still do the free preview, and if they do until what time?? I think it was 9:00 a few years back... Any advise would be appreciated.. :wave:

GO!:D

The Genii

I haven't been to the Adventurer's Club for a few years. Aside from those photos posted earlier in the thread from 2004, I don't recognize ANY of the cast members--have all of them changed?

metscool

WOW... I believe there's a picture of you in the dictionary :lookaroun
Thanks a lot Rob. Haven't you realized that I believe everything. And I was reading it and then told Danielle to read it and she could not believe it. Half the stuff that he was talking about was not Disney like.

Dubman

Looks like we will definately be going while there!! We are there Feb17-25, but not sure what night we will be going... Maybe we'll get to meet some of you!

:sohappy:

Dubman

There is still the free preview from 7:00 until 9:00. The only problem is that AC has special events going on quite frequently that run from 7:00-9:00 and if this is the case you will not be able to get in for a free preview.

Do you know of any way to find out what nights they are having special events??

Greg34

I admit I was one of the people who have only been there once spent about 15 mins there in the main room and left. After reading all this I think I'll have to go back and check it out next week.

Kalikala

Had to jump in on this thread- I'm certainly not a regular, but the Adv Club is a must do on every trip since 2001. It's such a unique place, and I love taking people there for the first time and watching as they "get it". (Although sadly not everyone does!)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Do you know of any way to find out what nights they are having special events??
It is my understanding that some of the Adventurer's Club Yahoo groups will occasionally list the dates but I am not a member of any so I have never seen it first hand.

Kalikala

I can't believe ANYONE believed that post. When I first read the first line I was like ummmm....but then the first few lines give it away as fake. It cracks me up that just cause something is posted someplace and looks like it could be official people will buy it hook line and sinker.

J

But didn't you read about how the Colonel is being replaced by an audio-animatronic Jack Sparrow, and the Yakoose will be replaced by a giant Stitch head? Totally true, man.

You can also now win a Dream of being the Grand Marshal of the 11:30 parade out of the unisex bathroom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom