KUNGALOOSH! I went to the Adventurer's Club and...

WDWKat26

Original Poster
So, this thread is going to be for all those Hoopla Loving, Kungaloosh Drinking Adventurer's who frequent (or went for their first time!) the Adventurer's Club. Since so many different things happen every night, feel free to post pictures, stories, etc. Kungaloosh!

SGT623

To say so many things different things happen every night is almost an understatement. Last night the train left the tracks several times and keep going!
What started as visiting a night or two a week when I moved here last November has turned into 5 -7 nights week this year. The place is addicting! I'll dig up some pictures and videos from my visits and post a few soon.

Great idea for a thread Kat!

HOOPLA!

CheersBoston

Every time I go to PI I try going to the Adventurer's Club because everyone on here constantly talks about how great it is. No matter how many times I go, I just don't get what the appeal is of the place. I guess to each their own, but I just don't get it.

typhoonguy

Every time I go to PI I try going to the Adventurer's Club because everyone on here constantly talks about how great it is. No matter how many times I go, I just don't get what the appeal is of the place. I guess to each their own, but I just don't get it.
Its the kind of place that you don't 'get' in 15 to 30 minutes. In order to understand it, you really need to spend at least 2 hours in the place, viewing shows in each of the rooms. Many people walk into the main saloon and think 'this is it?' and leave after a half hour... that's the worst thing you can do at Ad Club.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
One of my favorite AC pics - taken sometime in 2004

advclub.jpg

Bravesfn1

Many people walk into the main saloon and think 'this is it?' and leave after a half hour... that's the worst thing you can do at Ad Club.

You could say that again! I was there a couple of weeks ago, I was sitting upstairs watching some of the goings on down in the main saloon, and people kept coming up to me asking what this place was. A lot of people walked in took a short walk downstairs and promptly left. It was their loss, because I had a great time there! People don't know what they are missing.

frankd1962

When I went there in 2000 I stopped there by myself while the wife and daughter checked out some of the dance clubs. I had on my Ranger jungle hat on when I went in. They had just called a show in (I think) the Trophy room and we were lead in by the french maid, Fifi (who had a Southern accent :confused: must have been from Southern France).

She had the tradtional small black maid outfit. So she was showing us some of the things in the room and then opened this cabinet to show us the bodyless genie there. (I was hanging out by the doorway behind Fifi) They had their patter going back and forth with Fifi reminding him that it was before 9pm. So the genie decided to hypnotize Fifi to do his will. Each time he said "You're getting sleepy" she would bend forward. And as she bent over the back of her teeny skirt went up. :eek: He then asked if she was feeling anything and she said to him. "Nope. But the guy standing behind me is." She turned and winked at me. I never blushed so bad in my life and felt so much part of the show. After they were done, I went looking for the wife and daughter to have see the place but they wanted to go back to the hotel. :(

I do know that I'm going to go back there when I go in June. So any of the early nights were the park I'm at closes early I'm heading over to AC and have some fun.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Sigh...

Someday. I go to WDW with my son. He's currently 11, so PI is kinda out of the question for a while :lol:

When he's old enough that I could potentially leave him on his own in a resort room, I'm not sure I'll be able to trust him to be left alone though :cry:

PineapplePrincess

It was 1997, and my DH & I were there on a second honeymoon. In the mask room, I was chosen to "tickle the masks" to wake them up. It was great fun, and they made me a part of the skit. I don't think they do that one anymore though. Regardless, we always have a great time when we go there.

The Mom

Premium Member
Sigh...

Someday. I go to WDW with my son. He's currently 11, so PI is kinda out of the question for a while :lol:

When he's old enough that I could potentially leave him on his own in a resort room, I'm not sure I'll be able to trust him to be left alone though :cry:

Now, I might get in trouble for this, but your son CAN go to AC with you. I didn't bring The Son until he was 12. HOWEVER, he was already a fan of Monthy Python and Rowan Atkinson (including all the Black Adder episodes), so "got' a lot of the comedy. ;)

But as I mentioned once before, my husband brought him back to the resort so I could stay and enjoy Hoopla with all my wdwmagic "kids."

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Now, I might get in trouble for this, but your son CAN go to AC with you. I didn't bring The Son until he was 12. HOWEVER, he was already a fan of Monthy Python and Rowan Atkinson (including all the Black Adder episodes), so "got' a lot of the comedy. ;)

But as I mentioned once before, my husband brought him back to the resort so I could stay and enjoy Hoopla with all my wdwmagic "kids."

That aint nothing....when we were there, until about 9:30, a soccer coach had his team there, comprised of 8-10 year olds....

PhotoDave219

Well, there was the time i met a couple who was into making internet, ahem, "movies"...... also there have been sightings of a shock jock from the most listened-to morning show in the country.

My own personal favorites are the crazy canadian girl ... followed by Freeman and his sister.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
You know his wife? I totally didn't know he was married until a couple weeks ago...I felt kinda bad too because...well...I won't get into it. LOL.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I know what you mean...I'm in love with that man (in a completely non-stalkerish kinda way). He sometimes 'moonlights' in Tampa with stand up comedy that's NOT to be missed!!!

Here's another of my favorite photos....I miss THIS "Fletcher" costume:
Photos480.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom