KUNGALOOSH! I went to the Adventurer's Club and...

SpenceMan01

To say so many things different things happen every night is almost an understatement. Last night the train left the tracks several times and keep going!

We were there that night (Fri. 1/19). It was actually our first time at AC. We had a blast! I found it to be everything I was expecting, and more. I was busting a gut all night long. For anyone that was there that night, I'm the touristy-honeymooner that was being picked on during Samantha's Cabaret show. We were there from about 8ish until 1:30. We had thought about checking out the Comedy Warehouse, but the wife and I were having such a great time, we didn't want to leave. We'll definitely be coming back on future trips.

Mmmmmmmmmm Canadians. I'll break out the Eggo's!:lol:

With some Turkish Delight(s) on the side?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
We were introduced to the AC almost a year ago when my wife and I were down on a "no kids" trip. I think we went 8 out of the 12 nights we were there. By the time we left, I had my own nickname from the cast.

We only got to go one time on the last trip, but one of the CMs remembered us which was kind of cool.

It by far is some of the best value for your dollar that you can get at WDW.

PhotoDave219

We were introduced to the AC almost a year ago when my wife and I were down on a "no kids" trip. I think we went 8 out of the 12 nights we were there. By the time we left, I had my own nickname from the cast.

We only got to go one time on the last trip, but one of the CMs remembered us which was kind of cool.

It by far is some of the best value for your dollar that you can get at WDW.

Nothing quite as fun as the cast stiopping what they're doing to come over and say hi to you, is there?

Shame about half the cast i knew have moved to other departments within the mouse.....

PhotoDave219

I liked it when the "internet movie couple" announced to everyone in Samantha's Cabaret that you'd just some out of the closet. :drevil:

Well hey, What happens at the Adventurers Club stays at the Adventurers club...... ;)

(As opposed to Motions which usually involves a felony arrest later :lookaroun )

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Nothing quite as fun as the cast stiopping what they're doing to come over and say hi to you, is there?

Shame about half the cast i knew have moved to other departments within the mouse.....

It made the trip for my wife. The AC CMs are some very talented people and they make it real for thousands of people a year. If Disney could replicate thi concept elsewhere, they would have a very successful franchise.

RPMdfw

Well hey, What happens at the Adventurers Club stays at the Adventurers club...... ;)
(As opposed to Motions which usually involves a felony arrest later :lookaroun )

LOL! Not just Motion. I guess you didn't hear about what happened on New Years Eve . . . It was SHOCKING!

metscool

Last night was funny. Blondie was Otis and the way that he had to get rid of Hathaway(Snoopy) so someone says Nemo before he tells Hathaway to go and save those "Topless Cheersleaders in Kissmee". So then we all go into the library after a long wait for the door to open(I hate new people) then he starts singing the Bruce's solo to Fish are Friends. Then at the part where Hathaway says "What ever happen to the Shark" he turns and to this girl and says "DON'T say it". We all started to laugh so hard because most of the people that were in there are there almost all the nights there that why he started singing Fish are Friends.

WDWFREAK53

Howard: "Hoo hoo... I invented the Adventurers club.... tell em' Fred. That was me. I invented funny. Without me... there would be no PI."

Robin: *laughs then adds nothing to the conversation as always*

:lookaroun

Oh... wait... wrong shock jock. :lol: :eek: :lookaroun :lol:

LMAO!!!! O&A do that perfectly :lol:

Funny thing...he made fun of Gore for saying he invented the Internet...but Howard's invented EVERYTHING!!!! (except for nose-jobs obviously)

WDWKat26

Original Poster
It makes me laugh how much i'm there, and yet every time I still get asked for ID by the same people. Oh well, it's just a precaution i'm sure :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom