KUNGALOOSH! I went to the Adventurer's Club and...

metscool

It makes me laugh how much i'm there, and yet every time I still get asked for ID by the same people. Oh well, it's just a precaution i'm sure :)
The funny thing is I don't get asked by a couple of the people that are at the door for ID. Petty must they all know me and they know that I am not old enough to wear a wrist band. I've been almost given a wrist band two weeks in a row.

Jerm

What happened to whats his name?!?!? Curly hair guy, been there for EVER!!! Is he still around? Anyone want to put up video each day of the night before for this poor soul that is on the other side of the US?

J

SGT623

untitled-1.jpg

Bill Smugs

is the curly hair guy an usher... might not be the same person im thinking of

Kirk is the guy in the Library that helps people find seats and also show you to the exit after the show. I really find it funny how after Hoopla he says "Good night will See yo tomorrow, which is today but only later." And of course he wishes Kungaloosh to everyone.

metscool

Wait is today Kiki's Birthday? I wish that I could go tonight. Saturday was Blade's Birthday. The night before he had his parents there at the club.

Jerm

Kirk has been around forever!!!! I talked to him last time I was there and said he has been there off and on, more on then off, for like at least 10 years I think he said. But I could sware he was there for my first visit in 94.

J

Valawen9

I went for the first time a couple weeks ago. I was kind of disappointed. I don't see what all the fuss is about. The whole thing just felt really awkward to me. lol

Pippa

I went for the first time a couple weeks ago. I was kind of disappointed. I don't see what all the fuss is about. The whole thing just felt really awkward to me. lol

Thats the thing with the AC, you either get it or you don't. Different strokes for different folks. I am taking three friends in November all of which have never been there before and I'm worried they might not like it!

Jerm

In all my time going I have taken about 15 people and about 12 of them have gotten it and the other 3 never will. If you can watch a movie 10 times over and laugh at the jokes, I mean really laugh at them each time you see it then you will get the club. Also, I know it has been said on here, you have to spend some time in there. Get to know who people are and what is going on around you and see the shows. That is one of the biggest probelms the cast runs into are people saying "oh I already was in there" they don't understand every show it different.

I can do almost every show in each of the rooms word for word...which I HATE when people do at the club:lookaroun ... but I still laugh and laugh and laugh when ever I am at the club.

J

RPMdfw

Thats the thing with the AC, you either get it or you don't. Different strokes for different folks. I am taking three friends in November all of which have never been there before and I'm worried they might not like it!

Pippa, I can't imagine anybody that is a friend of yours NOT liking the Adventurers Club. If Tinkerbell leaves Pixie Dust everywhere she goes, then I swear you must leave Kungaloosh Dust in your wake! Your love of the club is VERY infectous.

That's part of the reason we like you!

MsSnuzi

After reading through this thread, I'm anxious to check this place out. All the times I've been to the World, I never been there. I have to admit, I'm not a bar regular and I thought that PI was just a bar scene. I should have known better.

My interest was first peeked when Rob would talk about going there and seeing Joe Rhode in the early Everest stages and it seemed like a place to be.

Now that I hear about the "entertainment", it's a definite on my list! Unfortunately I won't be down there until July :cry: guess I'll have to wait.

Oh great, thanks guys, a new Disney obsession - just what I need . . .

Pippa

Pippa, I can't imagine anybody that is a friend of yours NOT liking the Adventurers Club. If Tinkerbell leaves Pixie Dust everywhere she goes, then I swear you must leave Kungloosh Dust in your wake! Your love of the club is VERY infectous.

That's part of the reason we like you!

Awww thanks Rob, thats so sweet! If only Disney would hire me......Maid Marion here I come!!

I love the idea of Kungaloosh Dust, could we get them sell it??

Dubman

Quick question for some of the regulars... We try to make it to the Adventurers Club at least once on every trip.. This time we will have our 7 month old son with us.. Do you see other people there with babies that young?? We would only be staying for the first few shows if we do go.. Or should we wait until he is older. We were going to go on our last trip this past October, but we were only there for 4 days and couldn't fit it in. Also, do they still do the free preview, and if they do until what time?? I think it was 9:00 a few years back... Any advise would be appreciated.. :wave:

WDWKat26

Original Poster
The other day I saw a couple with a baby who could not have been older than 3 months. They probably stayed until 10 or so, then left.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom