KUNGALOOSH! I went to the Adventurer's Club and...

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
there was almost a throwdown last night at Tambu.....one lady commented on how she did not think sitting at the bar was appropriate for children and the mother got in her face and was tossing around comments like "you're just ed because you are not a mother"....

good times were had by all....

anyway....my view

I really dislike kids....but I can tolerate them as long as they are
well-behaved. What bugs the hell out of me is when kids disrupt the
show, or run around (and disrupt me), or when I get dirty looks from
parents due to my (sometimes) adult vocabulary....

I drink....when I drink, I lose some of my censorship devices....I
don't really care what others think about it....they don't get a vote
on my behavior....

any parent who brings their kids into a bar needs to accept the fact
that their kids might hear or see something that the parents would
rather not have them see or hear....it is an implied risk with any
bar...Disney or not...

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: I am anti-child myself, but being at The World you can't avoid them...which is WHY I escape to PI and I am GLAD that the clubs are all 21+ now.

maggiegrace1

anyway....my view

I really dislike kids....but I can tolerate them as long as they are
well-behaved. What bugs the hell out of me is when kids disrupt the
show, or run around (and disrupt me), or when I get dirty looks from
parents due to my (sometimes) adult vocabulary....

I drink....when I drink, I lose some of my censorship devices....I
don't really care what others think about it....they don't get a vote
on my behavior....

any parent who brings their kids into a bar needs to accept the fact
that their kids might hear or see something that the parents would
rather not have them see or hear....it is an implied risk with any
bar...Disney or not...
:(..Awww Brad...

Im coming down in March and I was hoping you would go there with me and Maggie..she will be 18 months and I wanted you to push the stroller for me while I got drunk.....:lookaroun

That sucks.. ;) :kiss:

speck76

:(..Awww Brad...

Im coming down in March and I was hoping you would go there with me and Maggie..she will be 18 months and I wanted you to push the stroller for me while I got drunk.....:lookaroun

That sucks.. ;) :kiss:

why don't we just leave her in the hotel room with the TV on (I'll bring some duct tape to keep her safe and secure)

drinking.gif
buttrock.gif

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
We missed. I had to be at work this morning. What happened?
5 songer :)

Bubbles, Hathaway and his mirror, Flatulence McNulty, Mailman, and Saints... and Hathaway told the drunk colts fans on the left side a little something-something which created a standing ovation

PhotoDave219

I appreciate the honesty of the posters concerning children at the club. I also share the opinion of a bar being no place for kids.. This is why I wanted to take our 7 month old son during the free preview time.. Is it that busy between 7-9pm where I should be concerned? If it is, we will stay away, but from what I remember in the past, there are not alot of people in the club at that time.. And the stroller would be staying in the car...:animwink:

Well your consideration towards the other guests is appreciated.... seriously. If only everyone was like that.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I did! Hehe, I love Otis' energy and enthusiasm! Plus, the mailman song nearly had me in tears. Yey Emil!

awwwwwwwwww...I LOVE "mailman-Emil" he's a sweetie on & off of 'the island'

...I am happy I am gay...sometime I come twice a day....I'm your mailman!!

RPMdfw

I appreciate the honesty of the posters concerning children at the club. I also share the opinion of a bar being no place for kids.. This is why I wanted to take our 7 month old son during the free preview time.. Is it that busy between 7-9pm where I should be concerned? If it is, we will stay away, but from what I remember in the past, there are not alot of people in the club at that time.. And the stroller would be staying in the car...:animwink:

As SGT said, it's not usually very busy during that time frame, and even when it is busy, it's because so many people are doing the same thing you're talking about. Bringing the family to the club for the free preview. I think you'll have no issues at all with this plan.

SGT623

As SGT said, it's not usually very busy during that time frame, and even when it is busy, it's because so many people are doing the same thing you're talking about. Bringing the family to the club for the free preview. I think you'll have no issues at all with this plan.

...and be sure to say hi!

:)

maggiegrace1

why don't we just leave her in the hotel room with the TV on (I'll bring some duct tape to keep her safe and secure)

drinking.gif
buttrock.gif
AWw thats a great idea...Kinda like this....
We can just stick a few cheetos in her mouth and she will be fine...:rolleyes: :p
Then we can go out and have fun!

Public service announcement:
That is not Maggie by the way..it was on the internet...

Attachments

• Redneck_Time_Out[1].JPG
    Redneck_Time_Out[1].JPG
    347.5 KB · Views: 40

PhotoDave219

We can just stick a few cheetos in her mouth and she will be fine...:rolleyes: :p

I believe you'll be fine just as so you remember the kerosene and the matches. Musn't let baby get cold.

speck76

that was my back-up plan

Dubman

We can't wait for our trip!! Neither can our son.. He is just trying to decide which mug to drink his formula out of!!

DSCF1008.JPG

Kungaloosh!!

SGT623

I had to leave early, but what a fun night! A group had the Library reserved until around 10 so the main room time was spent playing Charades and then onto a big paper airplane contest that got waaay out of hand...in a funny way. Great night!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom