This speaks for herself. Kryssa:

• YES!

Votes: 266 62.3%
  • NO!

Votes: 161 37.7%

• Total voters

Mickifan17

Two thumbs WAY up for me!!! :slurp:

Total hotty. Can't wait to see her again...on TV of course.

Only 58 more days til I'm Home!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Wilt Dasney

cherrynegra said:
Wilt, Wilt, Wilt, Wilt. Do you write letters to your grandmother with those filthy fingers of yours? Tsk, tsk, tsk. :rolleyes: :lol:

Sorry, Gord..I had a sudden surge of testosterone there. It occasionally happens when exposed to sports or talk of purdy ladies. :p

cherrynegra

Wilt Dasney said:
Sorry, Gord..I had a sudden surge of testosterone there. It occasionally happens when exposed to sports or talk of purdy ladies. :p

I know what you mean. I'm the same way too. :lookaroun What? :lookaroun What?

Laura

Hmmm...she's ok to watch the first 50 or 60 (thousand) times but then I just get sick of her. I like Samantha Brown a lot better.

joshwill

Mickifan17 said:
Two thumbs WAY up for me!!! :slurp:

Total hotty. Can't wait to see her again...on TV of course.

Only 58 more days til I'm Home!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

58 days, hmmmm. me too, ill be there on may 11-15.

Captain Hank

Laura22 said:
Funny - just last night I was thinking about her little Fish n' Chips on drugs minute.
I'm afraid I've got a mental block in that particular reigion. Fish and chips? Could you refresh my memory? I only watched the loop once, so I don't remember it all that well.

Kurtj43

I NEVER get sick of her on TV...first thing I do when I get there, last thing I do when I leave is see her on TV!!!

She has "it" for sure!!!

I'm going next month, can't wait to see her.

You gotta love her attitude!!!

joshwill

you want to see and hear something really funny with this?

i was just at wdw 5 days ago. up untill then , on the spanish language wdw tour channel, they still had the old zip-a-dee-do-da loop. i was flipping thru to get to the classics channel when i came across the spanish station now showing the 7 must sees. what makes this funny is that the dubbing is just so hialrious, worse than a godzilla movie. theyve dubbed eveything, all of her exclaimations. youve got to see it, i almost rolled off the bed i was laughing so much.

LiveItUp21

Account Suspended
Wilt Dasney said:
I'd hit it. But only if I could tape her mouth shut. And if I had to actually spend time with her beforehand...fuhgettaboutit.

Edit: I accidentally voted "yes" when I meant "no." Please keep this important fact in mind when evaluating this poll.

atta boy! I was waiting for someone to sack up and say something like that!

But, I think the term you were looking for is: 'I'd tap that'!!:lol: 'I'd hit it' means something completely different that I really can't discuss on this forum!! I'd like to keep it to a maximum of a PG-13 level!! I wish I could tell you, but this is a family forum.

Just something for future reference. In case you were at a party or something and said that to one of your friends!

Just lookin out for my homey's!

Keep it real playa.:lol:

LilDucky

Like I said in another thread... the girl is Jennifer Love Hewitt on speeeeeed! :eek: :eek: It's borderline creepy! I didnt think it was possible to be that perky...even at the happiest place on earth!

But if she got paid decently...then I suppose I'd be pretty perky myself...ESPECIALLY if they threw in a free AP...

LiveItUp21

Account Suspended
Kurtj43 said:
I NEVER get sick of her on TV...first thing I do when I get there, last thing I do when I leave is see her on TV!!!

She has "it" for sure!!!

I'm going next month, can't wait to see her.

You gotta love her attitude!!!

I agree. You know what would be very funny? SEEING HER DRUNK! I mean throughout the entire video she basically acts like a perky teenage girl, so how much more could she possible handle? :lol:

Add to list of lifelong goals: See Kyrssa drunk!:lol:

surfsupdon

When I had a 24 hour sickness this past trip, I layed in bed and watched her continously as I sweat out my sickness, lol. She can be grating, but I enjoy her enthusiasm and checking out the sites over her shoulders in the background.

My parents cannot stand her, at all.

Paige Davis is better, haha.

DisneyPhD

Laura22 said:
Hmmm...she's ok to watch the first 50 or 60 (thousand) times but then I just get sick of her. I like Samantha Brown a lot better.

That is what my friend and I were just saying 2 weeks ago while standing in line for the bus at MK. Now I miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, I guess Krissa is better then being at home and no Krissa!

(I still miss "Tip for Today!". That just gets me in the Disney Mood.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom