Kryssa

This speaks for herself. Kryssa:

• YES!

Votes: 266 62.3%
  • NO!

Votes: 161 37.7%

• Total voters

Number_6

I love Kryssa! I think she's hot. So does my wife, which is great because it meant that when I made a comment about how it looked like she almost lost part of her swimsuit going down Summit Plummet, my wife's reaction was "Really? I missed it! We'll just have to watch this through again." ;)

imagineer boy - "She's HOT, but a bit annoying. But the hosts on the DVD planning kit's annoyingness put her to shame."

You are not kidding! The people on the planning kit were just bad. It rated right up there with the Katzenberg live action films.

Nansafan

I'm all for progress but please, she's just plain annoying. We don't even watch the all Disney world all the time channel anymore because of her.

Ringo8n24

LiveItUp21 said:
I agree. You know what would be very funny? SEEING HER DRUNK! I mean throughout the entire video she basically acts like a perky teenage girl, so how much more could she possible handle? :lol:

Add to list of lifelong goals: See Kyrssa drunk!:lol:

What? I thought she was drunk all this time? :hammer: :) :fork: :zipit:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Who else could get away with saying "water wedgie" on Disney TV. Too perky for me to have to live with, but for a visit Kryssa is like the sunshine that's a little too bright (far better than no sunshine)

epcotfan

Can't stand her. Any by the way, what the heck kind of name is Kryssa? At first I thought her name was Krista. Kyrssa sounds like what a 2 year old would say when trying to pronounce Krista.
Way too perky to me. Too many annoying mannerisms. The director seems like he has a total crush on her because every scene is all about her skipping around and not the attractions. Like, "let's see how many different ways she can point or dance around."

They should have hired Samantha Brown. She's fun and humorous without being annoying.

I used to leave the Disney Information channel on all the time when I was in my room. Now it gets turned off. Oh how I wish they'd bring back the Zippa Dee Doo Dah Channel. :(

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
As Doc Holiday said in the movie Tombstone: "Well I spose' I'm deranged but..." - Im in the Kryssa is HOT camp.

And seeing as how this thread is "worthless without pics"...here are two. One for the pro Kryssa types and another who prefer a quieter Kryssa. :lol:

Attachments

• kryssa1.JPG
    kryssa1.JPG
    8.2 KB · Views: 93
  • kryssa2.JPG
    kryssa2.JPG
    8.7 KB · Views: 84

rainfully

I think we need to have Kryssa from Resort Tv and Erin from the Vacation Planning DVD duke it out in a no-holds barred contest for best perky Disney chick... :lol:

bomafrunch

rainfully said:
I think we need to have Kryssa from Resort Tv and Erin from the Vacation Planning DVD duke it out in a no-holds barred contest for best perky Disney chick... :lol:

Erin is perkiest, but Kryssa is best.

What's up with Stacey, Luke and Dave, too?

Lee

Adventurer
LilDucky said:
Like I said in another thread... the girl is Jennifer Love Hewitt on speeeeeed!

Now there's someone who's hot...JLH. Kryssa...eh...not so much.

It would be interesting to find out if she's really into Disney of if she's just doing a job.

AliciaLuvzDizne

dxer07002 said:
I see London, I see France, I sniffed Kryssa's underpants...

I agree, Kryssa is a tad bit annoying.... But she is one hot momma...
i feel like thats too much

anyways
im here!! im here!! (home, in the world!!)
she's irritating but not unbarable (maybe i think that because im here though!!)

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
aahhhhh, samantha brown is hot and educated, and well traveled. to me that makes someone even more attractive.......... nothing like seeing a hot girl that speaks and you realize that she is just DUMB or ditzy...... and yes, i looked for brains just as much as physical appearance.

kryssa is ok on mute. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom