Kissing/Making out on rides!

sweetpee_1993

He talks about it during an episode where they're all talking about their most... Umm... Unique, ambitious places. (I believe Rachel even ends up saying 'the foot of the bed'! :lol: ) Ross talks about Carol and him in college getting caught and permanently kicked out of Disneyland. He ends his anecdote by saying, "It really IS a small world after all..."

:ROFLOL:

If memory serves me right, I believe it was behind the Dutch children...

That is totally hysterical! That was my initial thought: "Those maquettes are so small..." :lol:

Buried20KLeague

Gotta tell a funny story...

Growing up, I worked at Six Flags here in the Loo for 5 summers in ride ops. Best job I've ever had. I still say that if there were a career in it, that's what I'd still be doing.

Anyway, one of the rides was a dark ride called "Castaway Kids Jungle Adventure". It was a SLOW moving boat ride through sets (usually because 1 of the 3 pumps pushing the water for the rides was broke, but that's another story all together).

One of the "scenes" inside was literally a completely pitch black room. That's all it was. And like flies to honey, the second that boat crossed into that room, teenagers would go at it. Sometimes innocently, sometimes... Not so much.

What was funny was that I would skip my lunch breaks, and stay in that room. When you were in there for a while, your eyes easily adjusted to the dark, and you could see very clearly. I would stand there and wait for them to start going at it, then I'd mess with their boats. :D I'd start rocking it really hard, or even just stand on the edge of it, tilting the boat really bad. The reactions were always HILARIOUS.

There was one long bench that ran down the center of the boat... Which sometimes led to couples attempting to use it more like a bed than a bench. That was always the most fun. I'd wait till they got "preoccupied", then jump on one corner of the boat, tilting it very hard and very fast. Almost every time, they'd fall off the bench, onto the floor of the boat!! :lol::lol: And lemme tell ya.... The floors of the boats were NASTY. Most boats had leaks, leaving sometimes a half inch of water in the bottom of the boat. And that water was dyed blue in the ride. You can imagine the reaction. :lol:

And of course, no one ever said a WORD about it, because they would have to self-incriminate to complain.

MAN, I miss those days. :(

jmvd20

Gotta tell a funny story...

Growing up, I worked at Six Flags here in the Loo for 5 summers in ride ops. Best job I've ever had. I still say that if there were a career in it, that's what I'd still be doing.

Anyway, one of the rides was a dark ride called "Castaway Kids Jungle Adventure". It was a SLOW moving boat ride through sets (usually because 1 of the 3 pumps pushing the water for the rides was broke, but that's another story all together).

One of the "scenes" inside was literally a completely pitch black room. That's all it was. And like flies to honey, the second that boat crossed into that room, teenagers would go at it. Sometimes innocently, sometimes... Not so much.

What was funny was that I would skip my lunch breaks, and stay in that room. When you were in there for a while, your eyes easily adjusted to the dark, and you could see very clearly. I would stand there and wait for them to start going at it, then I'd mess with their boats. :D I'd start rocking it really hard, or even just stand on the edge of it, tilting the boat really bad. The reactions were always HILARIOUS.

There was one long bench that ran down the center of the boat... Which sometimes led to couples attempting to use it more like a bed than a bench. That was always the most fun. I'd wait till they got "preoccupied", then jump on one corner of the boat, tilting it very hard and very fast. Almost every time, they'd fall off the bench, onto the floor of the boat!! :lol::lol: And lemme tell ya.... The floors of the boats were NASTY. Most boats had leaks, leaving sometimes a half inch of water in the bottom of the boat. And that water was dyed blue in the ride. You can imagine the reaction. :lol:

And of course, no one ever said a WORD about it, because they would have to self-incriminate to complain.

MAN, I miss those days. :(

So it was YOU who ruined my wife and I's clothing that day! :lookaroun

materbuddy

My DW and I were on Test Track and just as we were getting our picture taken we kissed. Everyone thought it was cute. She was mad that I didin't buy the picture though.

epcotWSC

Anyone who gets bothered by kissing is just lonely or jealous. I can understand people getting annoyed or disgusted by people making out. At a theme park it's a little excessive.

However, no one should complain about a couple giving each other a few kisses. If kissing goes on to really passionate kissing to feeling, then yeah, complain. If it's just a few kisses, who cares? Even if they're kissing a few times every time they move down the line or kissing on a slow ride. I think once the tongue comes out and the hands move away from the back/shoulder/arm/face area, that's when it starts to cross over that line of being sexual vs. romantic. There's a point of being a lovey-dovey couple and just going overboard. Disney's a romantic place too, ya know!

Plus people say well what about kids seeing that kind of stuff. Would you rather your kids see a romantic couple or a couple who constantly yells at each other?

GoCamels

My first kiss was on WedWay in 1986, on an 8th grade band trip, as we rode through Dreamflight. Never saw the girl again (me NC, she FL)...so MK will always have a special place in my heart.

And that Six Flags story is CUH-LASSS-IC!!!! :O

RyanS

Kissing for ride pictures is allowed, but if there's any visible private body parts in the picture (intentional or unintentional), grabbing, etc. the picture will be deleted. I work at Tower of Terror and Rock and Rollercoaster and that is the policy on PDA for those pictures. I've seen my share of flashing and whatnot, but one thing you'll never see is two people kissing on RNR. I don't think the talent exists for that sort of thing.

GothMickey

A friend of mine said she witnessed on camera a girlfriend, um, handling her boyfriend on Haunted Mansion. She did say security was waiting for them at the end of the ride though.

Vernonpush

Kissing for ride pictures is allowed, but if there's any visible private body parts in the picture (intentional or unintentional), grabbing, etc. the picture will be deleted. I work at Tower of Terror and Rock and Rollercoaster and that is the policy on PDA for those pictures.
For anyone, or just men and women?
I've seen my share of flashing and whatnot, but one thing you'll never see is two people kissing on RNR. I don't think the talent exists for that sort of thing.
:ROFLOL:

KingStefan

Anyone who gets bothered by kissing is just lonely or jealous. I can understand people getting annoyed or disgusted by people making out. At a theme park it's a little excessive.

However, no one should complain about a couple giving each other a few kisses. If kissing goes on to really passionate kissing to feeling, then yeah, complain. If it's just a few kisses, who cares? Even if they're kissing a few times every time they move down the line or kissing on a slow ride. I think once the tongue comes out and the hands move away from the back/shoulder/arm/face area, that's when it starts to cross over that line of being sexual vs. romantic. There's a point of being a lovey-dovey couple and just going overboard. Disney's a romantic place too, ya know!

Plus people say well what about kids seeing that kind of stuff. Would you rather your kids see a romantic couple or a couple who constantly yells at each other?
OK, I've been resisting opening this can of worms, but here goes: throughout this post you do not make a distinction between opposite-s ex kissing / lovey-dovey-ness and same-s ex kissing / lovey-dovey-ness. Did you mean your remarks to apply to both? If not, what do you think about same-s ex kissing / lovey-dovey-ness at the parks?

Anyone else?
My first kiss was on WedWay in 1986, on an 8th grade band trip, as we rode through Dreamflight. Never saw the girl again (me NC, she FL)...so MK will always have a special place in my heart.
That is probably the sweetest story on here so far! Charming!

goodtimes5286

A friend of mine said she witnessed on camera a girlfriend, um, handling her boyfriend on Haunted Mansion. She did say security was waiting for them at the end of the ride though.

conclusion???

did the security guards want in on the action?

n on a side note, i always thought it would be kind of cool to make out n such wit the same person on a trip 2 WDW on 1 of every ride in every park (an odd goal but whatever), so a question, is there a camera in the sounds dangerious rooms? b/c that was always my DHS pick, but now im a lil leary b/c SSE has cameras, n so does HM......my dreams getting shot up like a car in the hood :(

WishingOnAStar

Kissing for ride pictures is allowed, but if there's any visible private body parts in the picture (intentional or unintentional), grabbing, etc. the picture will be deleted. I work at Tower of Terror and Rock and Rollercoaster and that is the policy on PDA for those pictures. I've seen my share of flashing and whatnot, but one thing you'll never see is two people kissing on RNR. I don't think the talent exists for that sort of thing.

You gotta meet this Romanian girl I used to date...

sweetpee_1993

Ooh! I forgot! I have a NEW Photopass kissing picture! When I get the CD I'll post it because it's one of the best pictures we got. Thinking back, lots of Photopass CMs would tell my hunny and me to kiss for a pic and we got all of them. My favorite new one is the best, tho! It's the hubby, me, our 2 sons, and my older brother all standing on Main Street with the castle in the distance. Photopass guy says, "Mom & Dad, kiss. Now everyone else, hide your eyes." It's adorable!

plaz10

now that you mention that...when my family went in 2000 (i think) my sister brought her boyfriend and he pulled his shirt up on TOT. and as a joke we all looked and pointed at him like he was flashing the camera. after we came off...we saw the pic on the TV and knew we had to buy it. when he went up to buy it they told him that since there is nipple in the picture that they could not sell it to him.

then another CM came up and said that since no one caught it and it was shown on the TV that they HAVE to sell it to us since we already saw the picture. so of course we bought it!!! man nipple on TOT.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom