Kissing/Making out on rides!

EvanAnderson

That makes me mad. People are such animals that they can't be respectful in front of others? Makes me sick.

I worked at a motion simulator once. During an event, there was a bunch of middle schoolers... those are the worst. Anywho, the ride was going, and a couple in the back row started getting kinda close, I watch them closer and then they start going at it. I get on the P.A. and flat out say "stop making out in the backseat!" The ENTIRE CAR turns around and looks at them. It was absoultely amazing!

sweetpee_1993

Last May hubby and I took the Keys to the Kingdom Tour during our Anniversary trip. During our PotC ride thru our tour guide would be talking quietly pointing out different details then she'd interupt herself with "Ooh, now look up and wave..yes..hiiii to the nice Cast Members..." Believe me, it's in places you wouldn't think there would be cameras or anything but they're there. SHe mentioned frisky guests during the tour. We were told mostly they all got a good laugh at it. Sometimes other CMs are shown who did what or called over to laugh too. Don't ever assume someone isn't watching.

That said, I've done some smoochin' with my sweetness on some rides but nothing that I wouldn't do if I thought my kids were in eye-shot. I just can't get in "that" mood when I know so many other hineys have been where mine is. It's kinda like when I've been asked if we do things like get in the car and stuff. Hello. I'm an adult. I've been married 15 years. I keep it interesting but I have a house, my own room, and I can shut the door. Enough said. :cool:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Being a total FM I guess that some of us are just irresistible, and create a natural reaction regardless of the location.

Or then some of us arent riddled by hang ups.

Bug715

pray tell!

isnt there a cast member in there at like ALL times (bottom left)????

Nope. They make that announcement then walk out.

You haven't even mentioned the extra cast members stationed at the Wedway Babymaker for Night of Joy...:lookaroun

lol. There were extra cast members everywhere for that reason and to prevent stealing. We had a ton in the Confectionary that night. I always found it funny that it was the Christian music nights that were crazy....

wdwmomof3

I don't mind a kiss or a hug every once in a while, but I really don't want to see anything more than that. I certainly don't want to think of people doing other things in these dark rides, and then we get on. :hurl: It makes you want to get one of those lights that that use on Forensic Files and check for gross things. :ROFLOL:

larryl9797

I don't mind a kiss or a hug every once in a while, but I really don't want to see anything more than that. I certainly don't want to think of people doing other things in these dark rides, and then we get on. :hurl: It makes you want to get one of those lights that that use on Forensic Files and check for gross things. :ROFLOL:
As a teenager I would try kissyface every chenge I got. :) I dont see a problem with it.
Now that I have been married a while (12 years) I look at the teenagers just doing what they do. Thats not to say that kids now-a-days are more advanced in that area. (Lightyears probally) I would say keep it above the belt and we will be just fine.

As for grown adults gettin frisky on rides.... I can kind of see it... A week in a hotel room with a couple of kids. Zero privacy... :rolleyes:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
No...there's only one. Believe me. I know that ride inside out.
Odd, I know of two...

The infrared that is displayed as you leave load and the camera that takes the pictures for face recognition for your "future". So that would be at least two... And I don't really pay attention. :shrug:

Scott951

I have to admit, I was guilty of being one of the obscene guests. When I was in my early 20's, I went on the old Journey to Imagination ride with my girlfriend at the time. I went on the ride before and knew exactly where the camera was. Well, we had the car to ourselves and I discreetly placed her hand down my pants. Second later, a flash goes off and a few seconds after that, our image was displayed on the TV. Needless to say, she wasn't to happy....LOL.

Now being more mature in my mid-30's...I would never do that today, but I guess it was the thing to do at the time.

NMBC1993

I've seen it happen a few times while in the park. I have mixed feelings about showing affection at the parks. But the way I look at, I go to the parks to escape the outside world and that includes my negative feelings towards relationships....but that my friends is another story:lookaroun

sweetpee_1993

As a teenager I would try kissyface every chenge I got. :) I dont see a problem with it.
Now that I have been married a while (12 years) I look at the teenagers just doing what they do. Thats not to say that kids now-a-days are more advanced in that area. (Lightyears probally) I would say keep it above the belt and we will be just fine.

As for grown adults gettin frisky on rides.... I can kind of see it... A week in a hotel room with a couple of kids. Zero privacy... :rolleyes:

I know how to fix that problem. We witnessed a mom hand each of her 3 children that looked pre-teen-ish $100 and tell them "I'll call you when you can come back to the room." THAT was hysterical! And the generous mommy was not me. That's another good excuse to bring a 3rd adult on vacation: to take the kids and go do something for no less than an hour..... LOL!

plaz10

i'm guilty of making out and maybe a little frisky hands on SSE.
the hands was more of a "to say that happened on SSE" but it was only for a few seconds. haha. no one else was in our car.

and my boyfriend and i kissed for our picture on buzz lightyear.

WishingOnAStar

I know how to fix that problem. We witnessed a mom hand each of her 3 children that looked pre-teen-ish $100 and tell them "I'll call you when you can come back to the room." THAT was hysterical! And the generous mommy was not me. That's another good excuse to bring a 3rd adult on vacation: to take the kids and go do something for no less than an hour..... LOL!

What do you do for the other 57 minutes without the kids? :shrug:

SirGoofy

Odd, I know of two...

The infrared that is displayed as you leave load and the camera that takes the pictures for face recognition for your "future". So that would be at least two... And I don't really pay attention. :shrug:

:lol: You're right. I wasn't counting the the camera you are warned about during the lift hill.

If someone was fooling around I would figure they would stop when they heard, "Now look at the camera, and make sure your whole face is visible.":lol:

And yea, the infrared is somewhere in the ride. In the first half. And that's all I'll tell. :zipit:

wdwmomof3

It could have been me... just kidding, but if it works why not? :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom