Kissing/Making out on rides!

brent2124

When boarding SSE a few years ago a CM told me and my cousin NOT to make out on the ride. Now I can understand why the CM said this we were alone, it was maybe 5 minutes before closing and the place was empty, were the same age etc., but we got a good laugh out of it:ROFLOL:

SirGoofy

When boarding SSE a few years ago a CM told me and my cousin NOT to make out on the ride. Now I can understand why the CM said this we were alone, it was maybe 5 minutes before closing and the place was empty, were the same age etc., but we got a good laugh out of it:ROFLOL:

Ahh, the best time to be working SSE. Load 3, and just watch the camera feed for kids fooling around. We would yell over to unload what car they were in, and the CMs at unload would ask, "Enjoy your ride?"

:ROFLOL:

So much fun.

Pioneer Hall

I've kissed on rides...no big deal if you stop there. Funnier (and odder) story though...

My last GF and I went to WDW in Jan 08. We went to get our picture taken near Mexico by a photopass photographer. He insisted that for one of the pictures we kiss, so we did. That photo never made it to the photopass website. Needless to say, I was somewhat surprised.

goodtimes5286

ive def heard stories of people not quite going home, but def past making out, lets jus say 3rd i guess or rounding 3rd base (if we're talking baseball here) n then found out that there were cameras later (caugh caugh HM). just know that yes there are cameras, no if other riders dont notice and your suddle your prob fine, but 1ce again....YES there are cameras!

so if you dont want your personal "intimate time" broadcast to any cast member in the control booth's eyes, dont rest your sweeties head in your lap :eek:

i heard about this a while ago though, like 10+ years, so maybe things have changed recently and they do kick you out/say something 2 u, but i know atleast on the HM the person watching you leave doesnt have a screen (just a treadmill), so it will most likely be different for someone whose on a ride where the person unloading you witnessed you getting busy, but ive always wanted 2 hav a lil 'fun' on certain disney rides, but neva had the nads 2 do it......is that wrong? (flamers welcome on this 1)

but back to the making out question, hell no your not gonna get in trouble, its gross to watch other people make out and its in really bad taste to do it in view of people, but it's just like going to a quick service resturant n not saying "thank-you" to the person who gives you your food n says "have a magical day", it's just rude n tactless, not exactly a removable offense.....

Bug715

Wow........Harsh. What if a wife came and kissed her husband while at work at Disney? Same result?

It shouldn't be done while on stage. Really it is bad show. One of my friends hugged a guy we worked with since he only worked weekends and a manager took them off stage for a talk. The funny thing is that there is no way he would be interested in her. lol.

I've kissed on rides...no big deal if you stop there. Funnier (and odder) story though...

My last GF and I went to WDW in Jan 08. We went to get our picture taken near Mexico by a photopass photographer. He insisted that for one of the pictures we kiss, so we did. That photo never made it to the photopass website. Needless to say, I was somewhat surprised.

Sometimes they make it through sometimes they don't. It just depends on who's finger is on the delete button at that time.

so if you dont want your personal "intimate time" broadcast to any cast member in the control booth's eyes, dont rest your sweeties head in your lap :eek:

I had a friend who's friend found a couple in this position on a bench in Tomorrowland and had to go tell them to stop. O the joy of Night of Joy!!:hurl:

I heard CoP is popular for activities. Also, most Night of Joy nights Swiss Family Treehouse was closed because of those activities.:lookaroun

On my trip in October there was a very cozy couple in front of my friends and I in the line for Space Mt. It was about to make me sick. :hurl: Really if you want to kiss your whatever that much just stay in the room so CMs don't have to pull out the voban. I have a friend who wants to make out or more in the monorail. lol. That would be interesting but I don't see how there would be time unless it was really late at night. I have heard about the fun of Spaceship Earth but the ride started back up one time plus my mom had called to see where I was and another time friends were being annoying.

buddy267

I have a pretty funny story. My wife and I were at Islands of Adventure and were on the Cat and the Hat ride. It broke down and we sat there for quite a while. We looked around and from where we were we couldnt see any other cars. We kissed a couple times, nothing juicy or intimate, and a woman comes over the loud speaker "please remember that this is a childrens ride." We then had to sit there for another 5 minutes. We never kissed on a ride again

goodtimes5286

Yup only one. Let's just say it's nice to know where it is too. It's convenient. :lol:

pray tell!

I heard CoP is popular for activities. Also, most Night of Joy nights Swiss Family Treehouse was closed because of those activities.:lookaroun

isnt there a cast member in there at like ALL times (bottom left)????

I have a pretty funny story. My wife and I were at Islands of Adventure and were on the Cat and the Hat ride. It broke down and we sat there for quite a while. We looked around and from where we were we couldnt see any other cars. We kissed a couple times, nothing juicy or intimate, and a woman comes over the loud speaker "please remember that this is a childrens ride." We then had to sit there for another 5 minutes. We never kissed on a ride again

LOL, if no ones around, n its jus me, my wife, n the camera, ima go deep after that comment!

n plus, how do u kno they wernt talkin 2 someone else gettin frisky?

sillyspook13

I had a friend who's friend found a couple in this position on a bench in Tomorrowland and had to go tell them to stop. O the joy of Night of Joy!!:hurl:

You haven't even mentioned the extra cast members stationed at the Wedway Babymaker for Night of Joy...:lookaroun

goodtimes5286

You haven't even mentioned the extra cast members stationed at the Wedway Babymaker for Night of Joy...:lookaroun

LMAO :ROFLOL: WHAT!?

you CAN'T be seriously, thats HARDLY enough time, and thats a LOT of motion for someone to expect not to be noticed, sheesh! how stupid are kids, if your gonna do SOMETHING, ATLEAST be suddle about it geeze

pintraderpayee

I'm not bothered by a couple if they share a quick I'm-happy-to-be-here-with-you kiss, but when couples are all over each other in the que or on the ride in plain sight..:hurl: DH and I would SO embarrass our students if we saw them doing this at WDW! DH is very loud and charasmatic(sp?) on vacation.....wonder why more of the kids don't stick with us at WDW....we do know how to avoid long lines, you would think they would hang around us more...humm:lookaroun

46 days until we are Orlando bound with 30 teens on a school bus for 930 miles of smiles:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom