Kingdom Hearts III -Imagineering A Video Game

Disneyson 1

Oh, good. On the "Earth" section now. And you're at the end of the game? Or is there another mini-quest or something? Have you written it all out?

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Oh, good. On the "Earth" section now. And you're at the end of the game? Or is there another mini-quest or something? Have you written it all out?
Yes, we're at the end of the game. There are no more sidequests. But the end is pretty epic. Lots of stuff happening.

I'm going to do the final world up til the last save point. From there, I'm going to do a complete run through of Jiminy's Journal with character descriptions (sounds long, but it won't be), complete Heartless lost with desciptions, soundtrack and weapons list. Then, the final sehment of the game will come, leaving the last save point room.

The end of the game ties everything together with a nice bow.

ObssesionRocks

Yay, you don't have to work to get the Ultima Weapon!(did that make me sound lazy?). I've heard about those coincidences. It's pretty wierd. A similiar thing to another guy who made a thread about improving Disney World. He predicted "Mike's Laugh Floor". What I meant with the command menus is how would they change with the worlds.(Though that may be too hard to describe).

And, thanks for the positive comments on my list joke. I didn't think anyone would like it.

7 Ways to tell that you're obsessed with Walt Disney World.

1. All your family photos are at that place.

2. You keep getting accused of being a spy for Universal.

3. Aprendiste a hablar espanol

4. The characters give you a high five when they see you.

5. You have your own suite ine EVERY hotel

6. You even take pictures of the bathrooms.

7. You're making this list.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Yay, you don't have to work to get the Ultima Weapon!(did that make me sound lazy?). I've heard about those coincidences. It's pretty wierd. A similiar thing to another guy who made a thread about improving Disney World. He predicted "Mike's Laugh Floor". What I meant with the command menus is how would they change with the worlds.(Though that may be too hard to describe).

Yes, it's probably likely that more of these "coincidences" could appear in future Kingdom Hearts games. Exciting! Ohh, I didn't think you meant the changing menus for each world. They do change. Here's a small list of their appearance:
  • Destiny Islands- Palm trees placed on both sides of the menu, Sand pattern over the menu.
  • Disney Castle- Same as in KH2.
  • Radiant Garden- Same as in KH2.
  • Native Camp Grounds- Menu looks like a handmade native cloth, hoisted up on two sticks, the commands sketched into the cloth.
  • Fairytale Forest- Command features several trees, with an awning of leaves descending from the top of the menu
  • Chateau de France- Same as in KH2.
  • Olympus Coliseum- Same as in KH2.
  • Neverland- Rock pattern menu, with elements of pixie dust.
  • Toontown- The menu is amde up of several buildings, a taxi cab speeds by.
  • Atlantica- Underwater, same as in KH2. On land, the menus is sand themed, with slight waves crashing along the bottom of the menu.
  • Coral Sea- Simple seaweed garden
  • Port Royal- Same as in KH2.
  • Haunted Grounds- Black menu, adorned in cobwebs.
  • Castle of Dreams- Garden-esque menu, covered in dangling vines.
  • Enchanted Dominion- Stone pattern castle wall menu, with sharp vines.
  • ???- Dark, black, abyss-llike menu...can't go into that right now.
So are we getting a countdown clock or somethin'? For the last part, I mean.
There won't be a countdown, but the last world is coming, but just remember, it stops at the final save point because that's a whole other section.

EDIT: Here are some newly released scans for Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep:

http://i32.tinypic.com/2mi0rxi.jpg
This one features Cinderella's world, with new characters such as Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, Drizella, Lucifer, Jack, Prince Charming and the Grand Duke.

http://i26.tinypic.com/33e5y00.jpg
PUMPKIN HEARTLESS MONSTER WIN!

http://i30.tinypic.com/5kokna.jpg
Scans of both Cinderella and Stitch's worlds

http://i26.tinypic.com/63t3kx.jpg
Stitch's world, Deep Space

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
So cool! By the way, I find it interesting that they're putting Stitch's "cousins" in the game. Is that a cultural thing, you think?
Yeah, I didn't think Stitch's cousins would make the cut. But I kinda formed a theory:

So, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep takes place 10 years before the original Kingdom Hearts game. I think that they're only going to focus on the space aspect of Stitch's world, including his cousins, his escape, all that stuff. I mean, at this point, Lilo must only be a baby, or she might not even be born yet. Then, in the "actual" KH3, which takes place much later in the series, I'm guessing a new Lilo and Stitch world will appear and this time, it'll focus on the Hawaiin aspect. I can picture it already...

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Hey, look, why don't we just worry about one game at a time, huh? This game first, the next game after this one is finished.
I would do that, but when I'm working on the finale of this game and therefore, tying it into several other past, present and future sections of the series, the two games fall into the same place for the time being.

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
This is just a rather quick note, but I'm going back through the game and re-naming Fabled Countryside "Castle of Dreams", the name used in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. At first, I had thought against the name, but now I rather like it.

mharrington

This is just a rather quick note, but I'm going back through the game and re-naming Fabled Countryside "Castle of Dreams", the name used in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. At first, I had thought against the name, but now I rather like it.

While you're at it, why not also rename Fairytale Forest to Fabled Countryside?

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
While you're at it, why not also rename Fairytale Forest to Fabled Countryside?
I'm not renaming Fairytale Forest because I don't really see the point of it. The name is fine and fits the world well. On the other hand, Castle of Dreams is the canon name for Cinderella and I think Fairytale Forest works out well for Snow White. Originally, I remember that "Fabled Countryside" was the rumored name for Beast's Castle back in the early planning stages of KH2. I thought it fit Cinderella's world well, what with it being a fairytale, and the setting of Cinderella is similar to a countryside, where as Snow White's is a forest.

mharrington

I'm not renaming Fairytale Forest because I don't really see the point of it. The name is fine and fits the world well. On the other hand, Castle of Dreams is the canon name for Cinderella and I think Fairytale Forest works out well for Snow White. Originally, I remember that "Fabled Countryside" was the rumored name for Beast's Castle back in the early planning stages of KH2. I thought it fit Cinderella's world well, what with it being a fairytale, and the setting of Cinderella is similar to a countryside, where as Snow White's is a forest.

But if Snow White's world name in Birth By Sleep is in fact different from KH3, then shouldn't it be altered to that name as well?

KingMickey

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
The world's name is TBD at the moment. By the time the name is released, I'll probably be working on the sequel and I don't want to be going back and forth with these games switching world names because most likely, there will be several similarities and differences between the games. Even if the name did come out, I'm still going to keep it Fairytale Forest, I like it, it just suits the world well. The only reason I did that with Cinderella's world is because the official name was released. It bugged me for awhile, which is why I changed it to its appropriate name. But, Snow White's world name is fine.

I'm not really focusing on Birth by Sleep to be connected to this in anyway. The game's still in production and there's still thousands of details I don't know about. But I can tell you that the official storylines for Snow White, Cinderella and Aurora's worlds are uncanilly similar to mine. So uncanny, that when it was the first time I saw/read them, I thought it was pictures from my game! So, those worlds/events most likely wouldn't be in the "actual" KH3. Oh well, my game is already released and you're almost finished playing it, so I don't have to stick to Disney/Square Enix's consistent conduct of correct storyline placement... :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom