~Kingdom and Kungaloosh: An End-Of-Summer Hoopla for WDWMagic Friends!~

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Some would say I'm the third queen... :lookaroun

Makin' Memories... Thats why I bring the rain... "Have you ever seen the rain? I wanna know..."

Again, it was a pleasure joining you all again for another fantastic meet. Know that you have my support in all future endeavors, and unless I am stuck doing some busy task (or at school), I will be at whatever future events you throw our way... :wave:

To Katie and Shannon, I thank you once more for a memorable day and look forward to seeing you both later this month! :animwink:

You are very welcome, and thanks so much for coming! I thoroughly enjoyed watching you attempt to pick up men (albeit *little* men) for a good portion of the lunch hour :animwink:

:lookaroun:lol:

Figment1986

Some would say I'm the third queen... :lookaroun

Makin' Memories... Thats why I bring the rain... "Have you ever seen the rain? I wanna know..."

Again, it was a pleasure joining you all again for another fantastic meet. Know that you have my support in all future endeavors, and unless I am stuck doing some busy task (or at school), I will be at whatever future events you throw our way... :wave:

To Katie and Shannon, I thank you once more for a memorable day and look forward to seeing you both later this month! :animwink:

if it was you that brought the rain... you should tell buena vista scooter rentals, cause the rain killed the first scooter most likely, which is why when i think everyone was on COP we were outside Monsters Inc hoping to get a replacement scooter... (not to mention no one but monty in a text said where we were going next.. lol) hmm.. stange no group shot...

Horizonstta

My thanks also to Katie and Shannon for planning a fun event (minus the rain). While I still don't get the Adventures Club, it was fun hanging out with such a great group of people.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Monty...It was great to finally meet you in person. People rarely exceed my expectations and you definitely did. You are one of the most positive thinking people I have ever met. I am humbled to be able to call you a friend.
And I, sir, am honoured that you choose to call me a friend!

While I appreciate the sentiment, I honestly don't feel all that different from anyone else. In reality, all I have done is continued breathing when others did not and decided not to let my misfortune run or become my life. :shrug: I truly don't believe that that's all that special.

But thanks, :eek:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
And I, sir, am honoured that you choose to call me a friend!

While I appreciate the sentiment, I honestly don't feel all that different from anyone else. In reality, all I have done is continued breathing when others did not and decided not to let my misfortune run or become my life. :shrug: I truly don't believe that that's all that special.

But thanks, :eek:
And that sir is what makes you special. Far to many people let themselves be consumed by misery in the face of misfortune.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
My thanks also to Katie and Shannon for planning a fun event (minus the rain). While I still don't get the Adventures Club, it was fun hanging out with such a great group of people.
Sadly the AC you saw was not the AC that I came to love. Unfortunately no matter how good a place is when you pack too many people in it the fun gets squeezed out.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Katie and Shannon....Great job as always. The trivia contest was top notch and extremely fun. Quite honestly I think you guy have set the bar quite high bar for all future trivia contests. You two are the queens of WDWMagic meets.

Adam...If you don't stop bringing biblical flood style rain with you to WDWMagic meets you might not get invited back. Fot those attending future meets where Adam is in attendance I recommend bringing dive gear.:lol:

Monty...It was great to finally meet you in person. People rarely exceed my expectations and you definitely did. You are one of the most positive thinking people I have ever met. I am humbled to be able to call you a friend.
I'll second these. :sohappy:

So dude, what's up with that nickname on TPR... :lookaroun :p

Sadly the AC you saw was not the AC that I came to love. Unfortunately no matter how good a place is when you pack too many people in it the fun gets squeezed out.
Yeah, I could definitely see it being even better without the wall-to-wall people and not being able to get into a show. :lol: I totally would've stayed for every show of the night if it was possible. I'll definitely have to try and go back on a weeknight before closure (as long as I can get someone 21+ to get me a ticket :brick: ).

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
To make a long story short, I was one of the *lucky* attendees to pick up a nickname (one which wasn't accurate in any sense).

Mine was pretty bad, but others were given some that were much worse... :shrug:
Haha, I remember you telling me. And I did check out the updates to find it... but I gotta hear the story on how it came about because the updates don't explain. :lol: :wave:

Oh, and Robert/Travis... do y'all have photos from when we were on Splash? I'd like to see 'em if possible.

Figment1986

here is my first photo from the event... if you ever wondered how EpcotServo takes a photo:

epcotservo.jpg

imamouse

It looks like a good time was had by all. I'm sorry I couldn't come on down, but I'm looking forward to WWW near the end of Sept.

I was hoping the crowd at CoP was there to experience Cop, not just hide out from the rain. Thanks for the great pics and updates.

EPCOT.nut

if it was you that brought the rain... you should tell buena vista scooter rentals, cause the rain killed the first scooter most likely, which is why when i think everyone was on COP we were outside Monsters Inc hoping to get a replacement scooter... (not to mention no one but monty in a text said where we were going next.. lol) hmm.. stange no group shot...

Robert, you complain about EVERYTHING. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously - you need to get a grip. Read the conversation that Richard and Monty are having and stop being so negative. Yeah, it rained - we all had trouble, everyone has problems. Quit acting like you are the only one. Everyone else focuses on the positive and the fun times except for you. If you are truly unable to have fun, you need to rethink your plans.

When it is everyone but you smiling and having a good time, it's not everyone else's fault - it is your own, so please keep your negativity to yourself.

(Sorry I had to say that in this wonderful thread guys. Even smiling, laughing me has a breaking point. :):):) )

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Wow, looks like a fantastic time was had by all (or the majority :lookaroun)! Great job Katie and Shannon. Can't wait to see more pictures and hear more tales from the Meet.

More pics! :D

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Sunday was crazy packed but I just talked to a coworker who was there Monday and he said the place was empty. :( 10 minute wait for Space Mountain.

I should have gone back.

Funny, we were getting cranky Sunday and I finally said to Susan, "some people save there entire life to come here, we're just so lucky to be able to come whenever we want". So we just discovered things we usually pass up (glass blower on Main St, Future World shops, Casey's for food). We had fun after that.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Sunday was crazy packed but I just talked to a coworker who was there Monday and he said the place was empty. :( 10 minute wait for Space Mountain.

I should have gone back.

Funny, we were getting cranky Sunday and I finally said to Susan, "some people save there entire life to come here, we're just so lucky to be able to come whenever we want". So we just discovered things we usually pass up (glass blower on Main St, Future World shops, Casey's for food). We had fun after that.
Epcot was all but dead on Sunday. We got there around 11 after spending the morning at DHS and all but TT and Soarin were 10 minute waits or less. We were able to get a last minute lunch ADR in Mexico and had a great day.

HMfreak

I should have gone back.

Hi Guys- I usually just lurk on here and Jim sends me the stuff I need to read. But I logged on to thank Katie and Shannon for all of their hard work to make a special day for all of us. :sohappy:

Jim is right- I had my cranky pants on Sunday. A hot dog from Casey's and his pearls of wisdom got me in the right mind frame. I also gave in a purchased a lanyard and some pins. Although I'm not into the whole "trading" thing. The pins are MINE, MINE, MINE! :lol:.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member

I should have gone back.

Epcot was all but dead on Sunday. We got there around 11 after spending the morning at DHS and all but TT and Soarin were 10 minute waits or less. We were able to get a last minute lunch ADR in Mexico and had a great day.
I figured to stay far away because of Labor Day, but :eek:

Not cool :lol:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I figured to stay far away because of Labor Day, but :eek:

Not cool :lol:
It looked like the heavens were going to open nearly all day Sunday but all we got was an occasional drop or two. The kids and my wife were exhausted so we left around 6ish. I wanted to stay for Illuminations.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
It looked like the heavens were going to open nearly all day Sunday but all we got was an occasional drop or two. The kids and my wife were exhausted so we left around 6ish. I wanted to stay for Illuminations.
I've been wanting to catch Illuminations too. Perhaps I can have some luck with crowds going after school on a weekday now. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom