~Kingdom and Kungaloosh: An End-Of-Summer Hoopla for WDWMagic Friends!~

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
It would be hard to pick out one moment but for me it was when the TTA hit the SM tunnel and 4 cars worth of Disney nuts cheered because it was 101 with the lights on.
:lookaroun

I didn't cheer... I was busy telling DS13 to take tons of pictures... :lol:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
:lookaroun

I didn't cheer... I was busy telling DS13 to take tons of pictures... :lol:
I rattled off a few but I have yet to check them out. I was secretly praying for the TTA to go 101 as well at that point so I could fill up my spare 2gb card with Space mountain pictures.:lol:

NemoRocks78

Seized
It would be hard to pick out one moment but for me it was when the TTA hit the SM tunnel and 4 cars worth of Disney nuts cheered because it was 101 with the lights on.

That was freakin' awesome. :ROFLOL:

Best part of the meet? Well, there's that... and Jungle Cruise was great too ("now approaching Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress" :ROFLOL: )... and so was Splash... and so was the Trivia Contest... and dinner was also awesome too... same with AC...

I can't pick one! :lol: I think the best thing about it was just having a fantastic day at MK and PI with friends. :king:

Figment1986

Robert, you complain about EVERYTHING. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

(Sorry I had to say that in this wonderful thread guys. Even smiling, laughing me has a breaking point. :):):) )

fine... I will praise the Cast members at the poly for a great stay, and the cast members at Columbia, for if it were not for them I may have lost my lenses, video camera, and certain things needed for my mouth... :zipit:

and thanks monty for attempting to inform us where everyone was and went when the scooter began to have issues due to the rain after everyone else rain for tomorrowland... (we could not leave with the not waterproof scooter in the down poor)

and sorry for missing dinner, but when we got back to the room to change it was 5 minutes to dinner time already, and with the pleasure island bus stop closed we would get there with dinner ending :(

and a special praise to the Cast members and actors at the adventurers club for being accommodating with the scooter.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Robert, you complain about EVERYTHING. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously - you need to get a grip. Read the conversation that Richard and Monty are having and stop being so negative. Yeah, it rained - we all had trouble, everyone has problems. Quit acting like you are the only one. Everyone else focuses on the positive and the fun times except for you. If you are truly unable to have fun, you need to rethink your plans.

When it is everyone but you smiling and having a good time, it's not everyone else's fault - it is your own, so please keep your negativity to yourself.

(Sorry I had to say that in this wonderful thread guys. Even smiling, laughing me has a breaking point. :):):) )

I was also disappointed when I read the response that you quoted. Don't worry about speaking up, you have a bunch of friends here who know you and understand where it comes from. Now lets go smile and laugh again shall we? We have PLANS to make!! :animwink::D:lookaroun

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
fine... I will praise the Cast members at the poly for a great stay, and the cast members at Columbia, for if it were not for them I may have lost my lenses, video camera, and certain things needed for my mouth... :zipit:

and thanks monty for attempting to inform us where everyone was and went when the scooter began to have issues due to the rain after everyone else rain for tomorrowland... (we could not leave with the not waterproof scooter in the down poor)

and sorry for missing dinner, but when we got back to the room to change it was 5 minutes to dinner time already, and with the pleasure island bus stop closed we would get there with dinner ending :(

and a special praise to the Cast members and actors at the adventurers club for being accommodating with the scooter.

Aye-yi-yi...

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Sunday was crazy packed but I just talked to a coworker who was there Monday and he said the place was empty. :( 10 minute wait for Space Mountain.

I should have gone back.

Funny, we were getting cranky Sunday and I finally said to Susan, "some people save there entire life to come here, we're just so lucky to be able to come whenever we want". So we just discovered things we usually pass up (glass blower on Main St, Future World shops, Casey's for food). We had fun after that.

Jim that's exactly what I tell myself almost every time I go. I'm so thankful that there is no stress over what I get done, or where I eat, or what time I get there or go home... because I'm lucky enough to be able to just try again another day. One of the best days I've had recently was the one where Shannon and I walked through MK and did nothing but look for those pictures that were used in the trivia contest. We saw so many cool things that I had never noticed before, and I don't think we rode anything, did we Shannon? It was a really nice day :)

Hi Guys- I usually just lurk on here and Jim sends me the stuff I need to read. But I logged on to thank Katie and Shannon for all of their hard work to make a special day for all of us. :sohappy:

Jim is right- I had my cranky pants on Sunday. A hot dog from Casey's and his pearls of wisdom got me in the right mind frame. I also gave in a purchased a lanyard and some pins. Although I'm not into the whole "trading" thing. The pins are MINE, MINE, MINE! :lol:.

Susan! :sohappy: You're welcome, and thanks so much for coming again! You guys are so sweet and we're thrilled that you like to come and join us when we do these things!

I'm like you with the pins... MINE, MINE, MINE :lol: I only buy the ones I want for myself :eek:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
For me it's the fact that these imaginary friends turn into real friends :)

Awwww... :D

The day you and Shannon spent in MK just walking around sounds like so much fun too. Even though I wasn't lucky enough to get down there, I want you and Shannon to know that your hard work and dedication surely paid off and was greatly appreciated.

EPCOT.nut

Jim that's exactly what I tell myself almost every time I go. I'm so thankful that there is no stress over what I get done, or where I eat, or what time I get there or go home... because I'm lucky enough to be able to just try again another day. One of the best days I've had recently was the one where Shannon and I walked through MK and did nothing but look for those pictures that were used in the trivia contest. We saw so many cool things that I had never noticed before, and I don't think we rode anything, did we Shannon? It was a really nice day :)

That was truly a fantastic day - I did have the best time. I found while at the meet, we kept passing the stuff we photographed and I wanted to point them out. :lol: I also thought it was neat that so many of the things we photographed no one had ever noticed. Like the candlesticks in the POTC gift shop or the display at the top of the HM gift cart. You would think after years of going we would have seen that stuff, but there is so much to see at WDW.

And no, I don't remember riding anything....did we not ride the TTA at least....? I'm kind of shocked! :eek::lol:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
That was truly a fantastic day - I did have the best time. I found while at the meet, we kept passing the stuff we photographed and I wanted to point them out. :lol: I also thought it was neat that so many of the things we photographed no one had ever noticed. Like the candlesticks in the POTC gift shop or the display at the top of the HM gift cart. You would think after years of going we would have seen that stuff, but there is so much to see at WDW.

And no, I don't remember riding anything....did we not ride the TTA at least....? I'm kind of shocked! :eek::lol:
Did you ride PoTC and JC with us?

That skipper from the JC was the best I have had in years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom