Justin Timberlake wears an Epcot shirt!

Ciar_j

Original Poster
SWEET!

The newest music video from Justin Timberlake shows him wearing a retro Epcot shirt!

Promote! Promote! Promote!

It is similar to the one below:

d23MVC012S.JPG

civileng68

Account Suspended
woose

This guy is an idiot in my opinion.

there's nothing more annoying than a little puny punk trying to be a tough guy.

Funny enough I once heard a funny recording from a prank call cd where the callers called Britney Spear's home and when they spoke to Britney they gave her such a hard time and then tough guy Justin picked up the phone and started trying to be tough, I think the callers scared him though.

This guy just acts so cool because he can date Britney or Christina Aguilerra. Well, what he needs to know is many people have had them.

I mean, let's be honest, those two women will look like sponges by the time they're 30, if you catch my drift.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
:hurl:

then again... he only lives like 20 minutes from Epcot... He's not showing Disney pride, he's showing hometown pride.

But who in their right mind has Orlando pride? :veryconfu

The_CEO

Where does it say he WORE that shirt? I can post a picture that britney wore... Hold up.

Oh here it is!

She wore this to The Magic Kingdom!

HISTK_shirt.jpg

:rolleyes:

MrNonacho

Premium Member
Originally posted by The_CEO
Where does it say he WORE that shirt? I can post a picture that britney wore... Hold up.

I'm not quite sure what you're getting at. If you watch the music video for "Señorita," he's wearing a shirt similar to the one posted above. It seems to be the same design, but a different color.

You can watch the video at his site, but I recommend turning your computer's speakers off. It's much more tolerable that way. :)

The_CEO

Wait.. nevermind.. I dont watch his crap. Hopefully my stupid act above shows you how much of a NON fan i am :lol:

blm07

Originally posted by mkt
:hurl:

then again... he only lives like 20 minutes from Epcot... He's not showing Disney pride, he's showing hometown pride.

But who in their right mind has Orlando pride? :veryconfu

I love Orlando, this is where I was born, and I'm gonna stay here too. The theme parks are what I care about, so I'm glad I live here.

As for justin bimbofake... yuck but do you think he really likes the theme parks? Or was it just one time thing? As for his music, well it annoys me like all new music (well his music is higher on the list than most along with christina, britney, and pharrel). I could care less about "talent" I like some bands that have little or no talent which I'm not getting into now.

daniam2188

Originally posted by blm07
I love Orlando, this is where I was born, and I'm gonna stay here too. The theme parks are what I care about, so I'm glad I live here.

As for justin bimbofake... yuck but do you think he really likes the theme parks? Or was it just one time thing? As for his music, well it annoys me like all new music (well his music is higher on the list than most along with christina, britney, and pharrel). I could care less about "talent" I like some bands that have little or no talent which I'm not getting into now.

he prob does since he used to work at MGM (where they filmed MMC i believe)

barnum42

As a funny aside topic - I was on a flight from Boston Ma. to England aboard a plane which included at least one hundred teen girls who seemed a little too excited for kids returning home from a trip to America.

As the flight was ending I overheard excited chatter that involved the name "Justin" and the word "autograph". As soon as the fasten seatbelts sign came off, some of the girls tore down the isle to First Class like missiles.

Getting off the plane they were all making a beeline to customs to try and catch Justin there.

I asked one of the airline employees if my assumption was right that Justin Timberlake had been on the flight. She then told me the truth - the cabin staff had "accidentally" let slip that Justin Timberlake was on board. In fact he was not, it just gave the crew a bit of a laugh

I promised to keep shtumm about it, so I won’t divulge the name of the airline, but it was a brilliant wind up by the crew

Mirage

Good for him :sohappy:
It's nice to see that he hasn't forgotten who got him started on the road to fame (MMC)

Plus Disney needs any promotion that it can get.

mr snrub

Originally posted by barnum42
As a funny aside topic - I was on a flight from Boston Ma. to England aboard a plane which included at least one hundred teen girls who seemed a little too excited for kids returning home from a trip to America.

As the flight was ending I overheard excited chatter that involved the name "Justin" and the word "autograph". As soon as the fasten seatbelts sign came off, some of the girls tore down the isle to First Class like missiles.

Getting off the plane they were all making a beeline to customs to try and catch Justin there.

I asked one of the airline employees if my assumption was right that Justin Timberlake had been on the flight. She then told me the truth - the cabin staff had "accidentally" let slip that Justin Timberlake was on board. In fact he was not, it just gave the crew a bit of a laugh

I promised to keep shtumm about it, so I won’t divulge the name of the airline, but it was a brilliant wind up by the crew

:lol: which proves there are still good people in this world.

I saw the video a few minutes ago. Sure enough, that shirt was on him. :hurl:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by blm07

you're one of the few.... most Orlando residents I've met, whether native or not (which again, you're definitely one of the few), have very little civic pride towards their city, but rather more hometown pride to where they came from.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by mr snrub
EPCOT shirt or not, I'd still kick him in the "area"

Hey hey hey now...just because he's Justin...you can't just go around giving a dude a shot in the pills like that! :lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Maria
So he was wearing a retro Epcot shirt on his video... so what? I wear another old one to sleep... :p

...now that is one shirt I'd want....and I'm not talking about Justin's... :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom