Justin Timberlake wears an Epcot shirt!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by Main Street USA
Uh, you spelled "grammar" wrong.

Must be all the further you got....there are like 35 other spelling mistakes....lol...

If you want me to "rephrase", please spell the word correctly.

All incorrectly spelled demands will be ignored.

Thank you - have a nice recess.

strobe

Originally posted by the-reason
excuse me, I know you are not judging my grammer.Yeah right ReFrase

Hold up, Now I know you aint judgin my gramma,cause one, it aint right,2 you should have somethin better to do,and 3 if you wanna start somethin,you should try and finish it.Now I have better things to do, than to cut down someone like you but if ya gonna start somthin finish it,cause I think Im gonna end up wit the last laugh,SO STEP

And FO YO info I just entered high schoo,and if I wanted to change my gramma I wouldnt check back WIT you.Which AINT AINT gonna happen

It's like a Jerry Springer episode gone very very wrong. Just without the TV

the-reason

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Uh, you spelled "grammar" wrong.

Uhh,I know that,Thats who I am and will always be

I dont know what y'all trying to cook up,but hopefully y'all squat it during the next few posts.RECOGNIZE

Fievel

RunDisney Addict

I dont know what y'all trying to cook up,but hopefully y'all squat it during the next few posts.RECOGNIZE

You'll always be a bad speller with bad grammar?

You need a better school system.

Main Street USA

LOL:lol:

You're going to have a real tough time finding work with a resume like that. You'll change. Whether you know it or not. If I were to save your last post and print it out, then hang onto it for 10 years, THEN mail it to you, maybe, just maybe, you'd see how ridiculous you sound.

strobe

Eh yo. If ya gonna talk like ya'll came up from out da hood, maybe next time ya'll should get you all terms straight. Ya heard me G? If you ain't like what we into, then basically you should bounce on out. Otherwise you gonna keep gettin your cac on.

yeah - see - I grew up in the hood for real - seriously I did. A proud product of the Detroit public school system :lol: :D :) So drop the gangster act, we're not impressed. You live in the suburbs, recognize that fact.

the-reason

Originally posted by strobe
Eh yo. If ya gonna talk like ya'll came up from out da hood, maybe next time ya'll should get you all terms straight. Ya heard me G? If you ain't like what we into, then basically you should bounce on out. Otherwise you gonna keep gettin your cac on.

yeah - see - I grew up in the hood for real - seriously I did. A proud product of the Detroit public school system :lol: :D :) So drop the gangster act, we're not impressed. You live in the suburbs, recognize that fact.
]

I RECOGNIZE the fact that y'all like to judge people,or y'all cant accept people fo who dey R,Ohhh excuse me

for who they are,no really I talk like this wit my friends at school and my family,and I thought I could here but I guess no,but still if you dont accept me for who I am than you bounce.

strobe

]

I RECOGNIZE the fact that y'all like to judge people,or y'all cant accept people fo who dey R,Ohhh excuse me

for who they are,no really I talk like this wit my friends at school and my family,and I thought I could here but I guess no,but still if you dont accept me for who I am than you bounce.

Looks like I done learned you a new word.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
]

Ok...now I'm just going to put you on my ignore list because you're an idiot and a fake. No 9th grader is so into "thug-life" that they feel the need to mis-spell words on a disney message board.

I can't wait until all you little posers go back to school. Bunch of damn jokes.....get a real life - because you'll never get respect here.

the-reason

Originally posted by Fievel
Well...looks like somebody wants to get banned....

No,I want to get my point across,but if that does occur,at least I stood up for what I believe in,where i come from,and you ,you been up on my case ever since I posted a reply,so you might as well get banned,cause none of this would ever happen without you starting something

strobe

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
I smell something, it smells familiar, something with bad grammar, something that can't spell, I think it might be...
A troll :eek:

Yeah, and I got sucked in too. He has 90 some posts, I should know better - I thought by the rank he was legit....

strobe

No,I want to get my point across,but if that does occur,at least I stood up for what I believe in,where i come from,and you ,you been up on my case ever since I posted a reply,so you might as well get banned,cause none of this would ever happen without you starting something

If Fievel is going to get banned before you, then the sun is purple and the moon is blue.

The_CEO

so you might as well get banned,cause none of this would ever happen without you starting something

Fievel pays to help WDWMagic run...

He has 2136 under his belt with no problems..

You have 95.. and you have already started...

I don't think he is going to leave because you are having a hissy fit.:rolleyes:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict

Looks like I struck a nerve with "skippy the wanna-be".

I've been a member of this board since the beginning. You know how many little trolls like yourself I've tangled with? More than I can count. And 95% of them have been banned because I have a good knack for bringing out their true colors.

I've been called "the enforcer" of these boards......and guess who I have in my radar next.

Now...if you apologize, maybe we can move past this...if not, I guess you'll be seeing a lot of me.

the-reason

You know what y'all,I could say what I wanna say,but since if I did say,Ill get banned,I aint.Ill just bounce over to T57 website cause they talk like this all the time,dont believe me ,click on this and then go to new website then discussion boards and general discussion www.trinitee57.com its a CHRISTIAN web site so be warned,you know I am a christian,but when people start disrespecting me I do it back,and I know it aint right,but Lord forgive me,its just me,Im a christian not a thug or gangsta,if I were I am a gangsta to spread the word of Christ.now I thought that when I came here I could find some friends from all over the world,but now it looks like I made some enemies,but Im gonna bounce right over to T57 web site to see some CHRISTIAN friends,ones who hopefully wont do what y'all did

But before I check out(im coming back in the morning)one more cut down to fieval,

Hopefully dat aint you in that picture cause ______!

but besides that Im out fo awhile.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom