Justin Timberlake wears an Epcot shirt!

JaynMACP96_97_9

Yeah mkt,

I've lived in the Orlando area off and on for 3 years over the past 7 and civic disdain may be more like it.

Glenda the bad witch has made some pretty poor decisions with re to the direction the city(orlando) should be headed in.

They could have had the franchise now known as the DevilRays!

But back to Justin Timberlake.

The kid got his showbusiness start with Disney, and like someone said, he still keeps a home nearby so i don't see anything wrong, or out of line, with wearing it.

The kids good at what he does, regardless of whether you like that type of music( i don't).

guwag

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Hey hey hey now...just because he's Justin...you can't just go around giving a dude a shot in the pills like that! :lookaroun

Hear Hear!! I can't agree with that one more, no matter how annoyed with someone I have been, I've never gone for the sensitive area in a fight - it's just not fair fighting :)

strobe

Originally posted by Ciar_j
SWEET!

The newest music video from Justin Timberlake shows him wearing a retro Epcot shirt!

Promote! Promote! Promote!

It is similar to the one below:

d23MVC012S.JPG

Ugh - who cares :hurl: ... No offense to the poster :)

ISTCrew20

Gosh..what got in you guy'ses pants:lol: ...I like Justin, I loooveee the shirt. If any of y'all see that up on Ebay, lemme kno:D

Testtrack321

Originally posted by mkt
:hurl:

then again... he only lives like 20 minutes from Epcot... He's not showing Disney pride, he's showing hometown pride.

But who in their right mind has Orlando pride? :veryconfu

I guess it's like Confederate pride or Nazi pride.... :hammer:

ISTCrew20

MicBat

The only reason the boy probably wore it is to look "vintage." Timberlake and all of the other little pop princesses dont usually pick out their own clothes, anyway. Let's just hope "Epcot Center" tshirts dont become trendy with the little teeny bopper girls. :rolleyes:

I wasn't particulary impressed with "Senorita" on first hearing (I have loved his other stuff), but, now I know Justin wears an EPCOT t-shirt in the video, the song is growing on me :lol:

I also feel rather guilty if I don't watch the video when I'm flicking through the music channels!! Heh, it's the power of Disney
t-shirts!!

So, can we expect an MGM Studios t-shirt in his next video? Personally, I'd go for a Mickey Mouse t-shirt :)

Any thoughts??

aim

awww, Justin. I used to have a HUGE crush on him when he was on the MMC! :p I have that shirt......well my Dad does. But it doesn't fit him, so it's mine! :lol:

ISTCrew20

That mickey mouse t-shirt they sell at the parks is so incredibly popular at school (I have one :lol: )...and each "happiness challenged" person I know owns a HM shirt

the-reason

Wassup wit justin and britney spears why do people make fun of them so much,now dont get me wrong I think they crap too but I was just wondering,like why,I mean do y'all dislike christina agulari(sorry about the misspell)too,but you gotta give her props she can sing.

But most off y'all I agree with,I dont like justin or britney

Justin cause he thinks hes more than what he is and britney,just looks very stupid and it looks like they made her more to.Hilary duff is kinda like B.. spears,B.S was once on disney and then became a star while Lizzie fony bolony mcguire girl did the same thing,now I know that they made her more than what she is,cause she aint that good of an actress,and she cant sing worth a flip,shoot a dog howling sounds better than her.No affence to her fans but I cant stand that gurl:brick: :brick: :hurl: :hurl:

strobe

Originally posted by the-reason
Wassup wit justin and britney spears why do people make fun of them so much,now dont get me wrong I think they crap too but I was just wondering,like why,I mean do y'all dislike christina agulari(sorry about the misspell)too,but you gotta give her props she can sing.

Justin cause he thinks hes more than what he is and britney,just looks very stupid and it looks like they made her more to.Hilary duff is kinda like B.. spears,B.S was once on disney and then became a star while Lizzie fony bolony mcguire girl did the same thing,now I know that they made her more than what she is,cause she aint that good of an actress,and she cant sing worth a flip,shoot a dog howling sounds better than her.No affence to her fans but I cant stand that gurl:brick: :brick: :hurl: :hurl:

....... wow .......... :veryconfu

monorail256

Originally posted by strobe
....... wow .......... :veryconfu

I was thinking the same thing.. haha

I dont know... I know this has nothing to do on a Disney forum, but I still very much like Britney Spears. I think she is very talented and is ... beautiful. Christina may have become a little "durrty" :lol: but she still, I think has an amazing voice... JT.. I have no problems with him either, hes just a guy who likes to sing and has the looks that every guy wants at one time or another :D

Fievel

RunDisney Addict

*gets out his red pen*

Well...
punctuation - F
Spelling -F
Grammar - F

Looks like you repeat the 3rd grade.

oh...and want an opinion...take a few college level music or music theory courses. Concentrate on what a "good" voice really is and you'll realize that none of these pop fakes have it.

Amazing what you can do with studio equipment.

And I won't hear any argument. If any of their voices were that good, they wouldn't have to use sexuality to sell records.

Period.

(This could get interesting, because everyone I'm expecting to respond is on my ignore list)

the-reason

excuse me, I know you are not judging my grammer.Yeah right ReFrase

Hold up, Now I know you aint judgin my gramma,cause one, it aint right,2 you should have somethin better to do,and 3 if you wanna start somethin,you should try and finish it.Now I have better things to do, than to cut down someone like you but if ya gonna start somthin finish it,cause I think Im gonna end up wit the last laugh,SO STEP

And FO YO info I just entered high schoo,and if I wanted to change my gramma I wouldnt check back WIT you.Which AINT AINT gonna happen

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
excuse me, I know you are not judging my grammer.Yeah right ReFrase

Hold up, Now I know you aint judgin my gramma,cause one, it aint right,2 you should have somethin better to do,and 3 if you wanna start somethin,you should try and finish it.Now I have better things to do, than to cut down someone like you but if ya gonna start somthin finish it,cause I think Im gonna end up wit the last laugh,SO STEP

And FO YO info I just entered high schoo,and if I wanted to change my gramma I wouldnt check back WIT you.Which AINT AINT gonna happen

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

strobe

Originally posted by Fievel
*gets out his red pen*

Well...
punctuation - F
Spelling -F
Grammar - F

Looks like you repeat the 3rd grade.

I nominate you for post of the year. LMAO... That has got to be one of the best I have seen in a LONG TIME... Good work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom