Just who IS in those costumes? AND are they coached how to act?

Soarin2u

I know that sometimes if your not casted as a face character you casted as a 'fur.' Sometimes even before you become a 'face' you become a 'fur.'

AndyS2992

I have several photos of backstage 'headless' Disney characters but uploading them probably would not be appreciated :/ so I shall not. However I will reveal that they are all attractive young women, even Mickey and Donald.

DJMoore2011

As long as the friends inside the costume are appropriate and nice to my daughter and have the mannerisms of the character I don't care if they are male, female or both or neither. When Tigger bounced with my daughter all that matter was that it was TIGGER. Yes if I sit and think about it the majority of the costumes are won by woman because the majority of characters are small. Big whoop. But I also don't sit and think about it. I do appluade any Cast Memeber that is in a furry no-face costume in Florida heat because you are working in a Sauna! I hope you get lots of breaks to, as the CM that was helping Maria said "Have a sip of cream and a nice refreshing break"

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Mickey Mouse is usually a 4'11" hispanic woman - just sayin'
My guy-friend was very close "friends" with the queen of hearts

It's all height based.

EOD K9

Here's my twisted opinion. I have no qualms with females playing male fur characters. However, if I hug Minnie, I am really hoping its a chick.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I'm thinking a lot of these people who are uneasy about males being friends with female characters should avoid the Queen of Hearts, Helen Parr, and Marge Simpson.
That's all I'm saying.

Cmdr_Crimson

Here's a pic I recently saw on Theme Park Review of Disney Characters....I'm just going to post the link (as it is a Break the illusion factor) and I know you'll then say..
tumblr_med6veIenp1rqt0kqo1_500.jpg

But, here's the link...Fare thee be warned says I..But, if your curious take a look!
http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=47414

rsoxguy

I was hugged by Mickey this weekend, and "he" hugged me the way that women do when they don't want chest-to-chest contact. Just sayin'.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom