Just the Facts

yeti

Hard to say. People are still going to give 'em flack for not building PH so I think the new area is going to be compared to it for a while. But it needs to be seen in it's own light. That whole area will have one theme and as of now it looks very nice.

You mean no circus tents?

I know a certain someone who's gonna love this...

JustInTime

those were the Feb plans, we are on the June plans

So, now Dumbo has expanded all the way up to take over the PH area too!? DANG. That is a lot of Dumbo. And to think, everyone was getting upset over the M&G's and Dumbo will be doing the same thing...or so it appears. I'd rather have the old plans any day. A Dumbo mini-land is so lame.

juan

So, now Dumbo has expanded all the way up to take over the PH area too!? DANG. That is a lot of Dumbo. And to think, everyone was getting upset over the M&G's and Dumbo will be doing the same thing...or so it appears. I'd rather have the old plans any day. A Dumbo mini-land is so lame.

So, we're going from a "fair" to a "circus". Awesome.

I think Project X will take your attention off that:D

cbconglom

So, we're going from a "fair" to a "circus". Awesome.

ok so can lee or raven or juan or anyone absolutely confirm beyond a shadow of a doubt that it will be be dumbo:fork:

because if so i'm failing to understand how the vast majority of people will be pleased

Tom

Beta Return
At least now it will make sense and there won't be tents right up against character's houses.:shrug:

"Always look on the bright side of life...":lol:

You're right. I should be optimistic :)

Hey, a circus is just a fair that's been made more permanent!

_Scar

ok so can lee or raven or juan or anyone absolutely confirm beyond a shadow of a doubt that it will be be dumbo:fork:

because if so i'm failing to understand how the vast majority of people will be pleased

Dumbo is a classic for all ages and genders! People love that elephant! :sohappy:

I think Project X will take your attention off that:D

Is project X Snow White Mine? Or is this new?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom