Just Returned-Things Are Still Great At WDW!

Jasper Dale

Original Poster
we just got back from a five day stay at WDW. gee, there is so much talk about how Disney World is crummy, but let me assure everyone that it is not all doom and gloom.

i'll check back in tomorrow with some deeper thoughts about our trip, but for those of you who have upcoming trips.......don't despair.

it was a wonderful trip for my wife and i. no, it wasn't "perfection" and it would be nice if there were more "new" things to do in the world.

but you know.......a vacation is pretty much what you make it. if you go in looking to find fault, you are going to get your wish.

we decided to enjoy the ride, stay positive, and i can honestly say this past week was the best vacation we have ever had.

:xmas:

SpongeScott

we just got back from a five day stay at WDW. gee, there is so much talk about how Disney World is crummy, but let me assure everyone that it is not all doom and gloom.

i'll check back in tomorrow with some deeper thoughts about our trip, but for those of you who have upcoming trips.......don't despair.

it was a wonderful trip for my wife and i. no, it wasn't "perfection" and it would be nice if there were more "new" things to do in the world.

but you know.......a vacation is pretty much what you make it. if you go in looking to find fault, you are going to get your wish.

we decided to enjoy the ride, stay positive, and i can honestly say this past week was the best vacation we have ever had.

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

There's quite a few people here who could learn from your post.

Philo

Good to hear you had a great trip!

People will always complain but it is still the most magical place on earth

paul436

I so agree! As long as I turn on to Main Street and see the castle looming majestically in the distance I will always get a happy, joyous feeling.

wdwCC

It's nice to hear positives, rather than all the negatives that have been here lately. Glad to hear you actually had fun there! :)

Raven66

I was just thinking the same thing! We just got back as well, and after not being able to go for the last three years, it was the greatest vacation. We had the best time. We didn't look for any bad only the good.

Disney_Belle

Glad to hear you had a great time!!!

I know there will always be flaws in Disney, little ones and big ones, but its what you make of your vacation :wave:

Heck, I'm just happy that I'm there when I go lol. (only 29 days to go!)

So happy you enjoyed yourself :)

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Thank you so much for posting something positive about your trip. Can't wait for the rest of the report, and thanks for reminding us that WDW is still a fantastic place to vacation.

:wave:

rsoxguy

What, a positive thread about WDW on a WDW fan site? Amazing! Thanks for the good news. I'm glad you had a fun time. :)

fmingo36

Things may not always be perfect, but there is no other place in the world that makes me feel the way I do when I am Disneyworld.
Thank you for the positive post!

tirian

It's great to hear you had a good time. Despite a few issues, there are still MANY more positive than negative things about WDW. The funny thing is, even though I work here, I still get giddy when I walk into the MK on a weekend; I feel the same excitement as when I was a kid. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom