Jurassic Park Rollercoaster Coming To Universals Islands Of Adventure?

maxairmike

Wow, at the end of the vid it says a theoretical capacity is near 2000. Ik operational is always a bit lower than theoretical but still. Probably looking at around 1800 riders per hour then.

I would peg it to closer to the 16-1700 range (non-COVID operations), but it could well end up closer to theoretical. I usually shave about 20% off the theoretical number until I get to see a ride in action. Still should be a solid people eater no matter what.

HongKongFooy

I agree, it’s just that Uni marketed Hagrid’s as “the most immersive coaster ever.”

And it is........doesn't mean it's the best necessarily but it is the most highly themed, immersed rollercoaster anywhere.

I'm sure you're going to disagree so I'll just preemptively ask if not Hagrid, then which is the most immersive?

((I'm hoping you don't pull out a Rockin Roller, Mummy or Space Mountain))

The only highly detailed head to toe, coaster experience that is close is BTMRR.

trr1

bioreconstruct
@bioreconstruct

·
10h

Article by
@InsideTheMagic
showing animatronic figure development for Jurassic World VelociCoaster.
1606856099449.png

Universal's VelociCoaster Animatronics Are Here & Look Horrifying | Inside the Magic
Universal's VelociCoaster is nearing completiorn and now we have a first hand look at the terifyingly brilliant dinosaur animatronics.

lazyboy97o

Less theme parks and more special FX
The photos are from Adam Savage’s visit to Animax Designs, a company far more involved in building figures for attractions than film or television. That said, VelociCoaster is not the only Jurassic World attraction, or even the only coaster, under construction at the moment. Assuming they are for a Jurassic World attraction.

JoeCamel

The photos are from Adam Savage’s visit to Animax Designs, a company far more involved in building figures for attractions than film or television. That said, VelociCoaster is not the only Jurassic World attraction, or even the only coaster, under construction at the moment. Assuming they are for a Jurassic World attraction.
And there goes the fun......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom