Jungle Cruise movie

ppete1975

Will be interesting if they are able to make this movie feel different from the new Jumanji movie coming out about 2 months after this one is set to come out. Both adventure movies set in the jungle that star The Rock.
Jungle cruise is in the past, the 40s I think.. I haven't researched it much but heres what I would like to see. Dwayne is a Disney cast member you see him waking up in his small apartment decorated with mickey and Disney trinkets... gets ready for his day in his Disney pjs (think emmitt from lego movie) he goes to work, then jumps on his boat at the jungle cruise where he loves his job. Hes going through all the jokes and enjoys it and his interactions with the crowd. Then either a lightning strike, cursed relic, or someone on board puts a hex on him SNAP hes in the 1940s on a river this time its for real.. and has an adventure. At the end he wakes up in his Disney pjs or on the boat asleep at the lunch station.... but as the movie ends we notice something from his adventure.. and we get the.. was it a dream or was it real.

Kamikaze

Jungle cruise is in the past, the 40s I think.. I haven't researched it much but heres what I would like to see. Dwayne is a Disney cast member you see him waking up in his small apartment decorated with mickey and Disney trinkets... gets ready for his day in his Disney pjs (think emmitt from lego movie) he goes to work, then jumps on his boat at the jungle cruise where he loves his job. Hes going through all the jokes and enjoys it and his interactions with the crowd. Then either a lightning strike, cursed relic, or someone on board puts a hex on him SNAP hes in the 1940s on a river this time its for real.. and has an adventure. At the end he wakes up in his Disney pjs or on the boat asleep at the lunch station.... but as the movie ends we notice something from his adventure.. and we get the.. was it a dream or was it real.

So your idea is 'Jumanji' (the new one) but instead of a video game its a dream?

Kman101

You mean how Tomorrowland should have been?

ppete1975

So your idea is 'Jumanji' (the new one) but instead of a video game its a dream?
have you seen jumanji.. not a Disney fan, doesn't work at Disney, hes a kid, based on a video game set in current time, and they changed bodies.. the only similarities are the rock and the jungle

Kamikaze

have you seen jumanji.. not a Disney fan, doesn't work at Disney, hes a kid, based on a video game set in current time, and they changed bodies.. the only similarities are the rock and the jungle

Its a jungle adventure movie with Dwayne Johnson, and your idea for the setup is that 'he's not really there'. That is literally the same thing. How they get to be 'not there' is the only difference.

ppete1975

Its a jungle adventure movie with Dwayne Johnson, and your idea for the setup is that 'he's not really there'. That is literally the same thing. How they get to be 'not there' is the only difference.
its also a time piece, remember you are going back to the 40s. From your logic star wars and blade runner are the same movie (both Harrison ford and in another time) or guardians of the galaxy and passengers (chris pratt both in space)
I say we wait and see what happens, I don't expect an Oscar worthy movie but I do hope for something fun and I think it will be completely different from jumanji.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom