Jungle Cruise movie

gwhb75

Original Poster
Didn't see this when I searched.:

Screenshot_2016-04-26-07-22-42~2.jpg

DrewmanS

I like Dwayne Johnson. I could see him pulling off a Skipper Routine for the movie. On a separate note, is there anything TWDC is not willing to exploit these days? I wouldnt be surprised if they make a movie about park benches,Tangled bathrooms or D-Zone at Epcot.

Like building a theme park based partly off of Disney movies, making a television series to promote the parks, using stars from Disney movies or TV shows to market other ventures of the company. Maybe use profits from one business to finance other business ventures or use corporate sponsors to help pay for projects. Recycling rides form some sort of exhibition or existing park and adding them to another park. Taking old well known stories and making them into new feature movies. Imagine what TWDC would be like if Walt had thought of such things!

CastleBound

I posted this over in the movie thread back last August. I love Dwayne, but I don't see how he fits into the Jungle Cruise world. Seriously, no man like the Rock existed in the 1930's.

CJR

It's funny because I had mixed emotions when I heard the news. Not a fan of most of Disney's ride to movie films, but Dwayne Johnson's so good at taking an OK concept and making it great. Still not sure how I feel about a JC film, but Dwayne Johnson's a good casting choice.

That said, keep the ride alone.

Phicinfan

Wonder if this ends up being like Pirates, didn't they add some key plusses once the movies came out. Not saying I want a big change, but a little addition here or there to the ride would be nice.

bethymouse

Wonder if this ends up being like Pirates, didn't they add some key plusses once the movies came out. Not saying I want a big change, but a little addition here or there to the ride would be nice.
I can't imagine an animatronic of "The Rock" on the JC ride!:joyfull:

UpAllNight

My brain feels like they're going to any possible length to make the rides and areas relevant , rather than putting in the required efforts in building new ones. "Footfall's down on Jungle Cruise...quick someone make a movie", "Tomorrowland is looking dated....we're on it!" ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom