Jungle Cruise closing for lengthy refurbishment late this summer

thomas998

c'mon, it's a nice effect (until you see the little metal guys poking out of the water). But even then, it looks like someone had an extra $1000 bucks in the JC budget and got a decent effect for a good value with it.

When did DL add this effect? last time I was there in Oct of last year we road it and I don't recall seeing any? Then again maybe it was broken when we rode it.

dreamscometrue

I think they can do a decent job in 6 weeks. Is it not simply a function of the number of weeks down, but more dependent on the amount of resources allotted to the refurb? Didn't the extensive refurb on 'Splash' only take 10-11 weeks?

willtravel

I just got back from WDW. Went on Jungle Cruise at night for the first time. It's amazing what you don't see (problems) when you go on the ride in the dark. I don't remember the drivers name but she was great.............

jt04

The pressure of Universal is on now!

Yeah, Uni is adding an arcade to JP. No wonder the mouse is doing so many refurbs. Or perhaps they finished a lot of the behind the scenes infrastructure work required and everything is proceeding as planned.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
So, perhaps they only need 6 weeks because of work accomplished during the previous prefurbs.
What needs to be done eventually I doubt can be achieved in six weeks.

The previous work (new dock) had to be done when it was. Kind of in a Space Mountain Anaheim kind of way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom