Trip Club June 2013

journ116

Been here in magically rainy WDW since the 5th, and here's what I've deduced thus far:

-getting thru our DDP-QS meals with picky eaters for kids is proving to be troublesome....soooooo, if anyone from this forum who is here today, the 9th, or tomorrow, the 10th, my DH and I wouldn't mind treating you to a QS meal...we'll be at AK from 2-6 pm today, and then @ MK from 7-11pm...if you see a blond in a white dress, politely stop her and ask, "Can you spare a dime?" ;)

-staying at the BWV is sooooo incredibly convenient

-we like hitting up the parks in the rain!

-if you pick a somewhat hairy oyster at the pearl place in Japan (EP), you could possibly get twin pearls...out of the 3 oysters I picked over the last 3 days, I got 2 sets of twins:1 set is shiny white and the other are silver-blue!

That's all for now...gotta feed the kiddos and get ready to hit up AK!

Tink0102

1 day left, and so much to do! I feel like I might have a bit of a meltdown before it all gets done. But, at the end of the day, what is done is done, and I'm getting on a plane and leaving for Disney
I have been having mini meltdowns since Saturday and I am at 6 days today....can't even imagine how frantic I will be on Friday! On top of all the normal "pre-Vacay" things to do beets, snaps, yellow squash and zucchini are all coming out of the garden which means I have to pick, freeze and can this week. I didn't even give a thought to the garden when I planned a June vacation!o_O

PotteryGal

Hey PotteryGal! We're in line for TT now! Of course it had technical difficulties. LOL;-)But we have our FPs for 11:55.

I believe we were over at the Seas at that time; afterwards we rode Living with the Land, and took the boat launch across World Showcase to our lunch ressie at Chefs de France. And I could have sworn I saw @figmentfan423 waiting for her ressie too (large figment stuffy attached to pack?), but I didn't want to seem like a total creeper going up to a stranger and being wrong! Lunch was pretty yummy, and Remy paid us a visit. Also, my daughter and I each picked out an oyster in Japan and got a pearl. Today we have our tea at the GF in the afternoon ~ woot!

Tink0102

Safe travels Mouse! And for all the rest of you that are already there hope you having a great time! Try to post so that Wikkler and I can live vicariously through you! And tell Mickey we will be there soon! Save some pixie dust for us!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom