Trip Club June 2013

bethymouse

Back at home. I cried a bit after Illuminations. The Promise is such a beautiful song.
I wish all my fellow June trip friends a happy trip!
I will never go in June again! I was kinda disappointed in some things. I guess it's time to take a break from WDW. I'll explain in my TR.

Tink0102

Car all packed, coffee made, getting ready to hit I95 southbound! Should make Palm Coast between 2 and 3 this afternoon where we will hang out with our good friends resting by their pool, dinner and spend the night then leaving there for Disney around 8am tomorrow morning. Will check in when I can.

PotteryGal

Back at home. I cried a bit after Illuminations. The Promise is such a beautiful song.
I wish all my fellow June trip friends a happy trip!
I will never go in June again! I was kinda disappointed in some things. I guess it's time to take a break from WDW. I'll explain in my TR.
Sound like we felt the same. Crowds were the craziest we've ever seen at the MK, and there was a lot we weren't able to do, because of that. When Stitch has a 50 minute wait, you know it's nuts. We're halfway home, spending the night in Rock Hill.

DisDadWoz

After getting up at 2:30 am driving, flying, walking around EPCOT and then game last, we are finally out of bed this morning. Just hanging out on the balcony at BWV looking at the pool. Ahhhhh, good to be home. Narcoosee's last night was great and over to Artist Point tonight. We are going to try and stop over at the Outpost at 4:00 for at least a beer to see if any WDW Magic folks are there but need to get to ressies so may not be there long.

bethymouse

After getting up at 2:30 am driving, flying, walking around EPCOT and then game last, we are finally out of bed this morning. Just hanging out on the balcony at BWV looking at the pool. Ahhhhh, good to be home. Narcoosee's last night was great and over to Artist Point tonight. We are going to try and stop over at the Outpost at 4:00 for at least a beer to see if any WDW Magic folks are there but need to get to ressies so may not be there long.
How are the crowds? Sounds like you're relaxing and enjoying life.:)

bethymouse

Let me know when you post your TR I leave Tuesday... :)
Yahooo! I'd jump on the plane right there w/ you.:) Our trip was too short and unexpectedly very crowded and oh so much more hot & humid than it should be for June!;) We even skipped a day @ the parks because I was so exhausted! But, spent lots of time @ the pool and DTD.;) I have posted my TR. Next time we go, I want to visit Disneyland. I couldn't believe that the people stayed at the park when it was pouring down rain! End to end ponchos and umbrellas!:eek: Overall, it was a nice trip, especially SSR which really surprised me as well.:)

DisDadWoz

How are the crowds? Sounds like you're relaxing and enjoying life.:)
We just came back from EPCOT where the crowds were pretty light. Sitting out having a glass of wine with DW and will head over to Artist Point in a little bit for Fathers Day dinner. We went on everything but Soarin' and TT has been down most of the day. Still hot and humid but it's June. Tomorrow is HS day and dinner at Brown Derby.

disneysince71

Yahooo! I'd jump on the plane right there w/ you.:) Our trip was too short and unexpectedly very crowded and oh so much more hot & humid than it should be for June!;) We even skipped a day @ the parks because I was so exhausted! But, spent lots of time @ the pool and DTD.;) I have posted my TR. Next time we go, I want to visit Disneyland. I couldn't believe that the people stayed at the park when it was pouring down rain! End to end ponchos and umbrellas!:eek: Overall, it was a nice trip, especially SSR which really surprised me as well.:)
I love SSR!!!
I am glad you had fun! Did you get to meet up with Figgy or any of the other June members?

bethymouse

We just came back from EPCOT where the crowds were pretty light. Sitting out having a glass of wine with DW and will head over to Artist Point in a little bit for Fathers Day dinner. We went on everything but Soarin' and TT has been down most of the day. Still hot and humid but it's June. Tomorrow is HS day and dinner at Brown Derby.
Darn TT !:mad: My guys road Soarin, but I just didn't want to do the wait. FPs of course were already out. I'm glad you're enjoying EPCOT. It's my fave to relax. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom