Trip Club June 2013

DisDadWoz

Again not too crowded today at HS. I think this may actually be our least favorite park as with the exception of a few rides we don't do a whole lot here. Dinner at Brown Derby was great! We had Ron as a server who was terrific. Tomorrow is AK or EPCOT we are not sure, then Downtown Disney for some shopping.

DisDadWoz

Welcome to WDW in June. Hot like the sun during the day and now about to rain. Just a point, but as the lightning and thunder are above us, people just plain refuse to leave the pool. I don't get it, it's not safe. These will be the same people who will file a lawsuit because a lifegaurd doesn't physically remove them from the pool to save themselves from getting hurt. Anyway, dinner at il Mulino tonight before packing to head back home tomorrow. Time to enjoy another glass of wine and watch the storm come in. FYI, crowds at EPCOT not bad today. Still mid afternoon FP's available to Soarin and TT at 11:30 am.

bethymouse

I was actually trying to go back for a "quick trip", but sadly, it's just not in the cards.:( I guess I'll be saving for DL. I don't know when though. I am really hoping for next year!;)

Figgy1

I believe we were over at the Seas at that time; afterwards we rode Living with the Land, and took the boat launch across World Showcase to our lunch ressie at Chefs de France. And I could have sworn I saw @figmentfan423 waiting for her ressie too (large figment stuffy attached to pack?), but I didn't want to seem like a total creeper going up to a stranger and being wrong! Lunch was pretty yummy, and Remy paid us a visit. Also, my daughter and I each picked out an oyster in Japan and got a pearl. Today we have our tea at the GF in the afternoon ~ woot!
That was me! That Figment is the pack!:D

bethymouse

Was trying to convince hubby to go back to WDW at New Years 2014, but sadly to no avail. "We just got back! Too expensive!". I wanted to save $ in our vacation account, but I guess then I am going to have to look forward to a late 2014 or early 2015 trip.:( The flights to DL are outrageous!:eek: I can't even search yet for 2014 packages.:( Oh well. I'll be able to soon enough. I just won't be able to go when they offer discounts, unless they begin to offer discounts at Christmas and Easter! LOL.:D:eek: I really can't stand the hot June, July , August months. Of course DL doesn't matter too much in that respect. But, I did want to ride the new mine train of course.;)
Oh , what's a WDW fanatic supposed to do? LOL.:D

Tink0102

We are back from the world :(
We are exhausted and I picked up a cold or upper respiratory something or another but we had a great time. We learned a lot on this first trip and there are things we will do differently next time. I will try my hand at a trip report once I get caught up and feel better.

bethymouse

We are exhausted and I picked up a cold or upper respiratory something or another but we had a great time. We learned a lot on this first trip and there are things we will do differently next time. I will try my hand at a trip report once I get caught up and feel better.
Feel better.;) Looking forward to your TR.:D

Figgy1

Get well soon!!!!!!!! xoxo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom