Trip Club June 2013

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Well, the first part of our journey was not really, that fun - took longer than usual because of three major traffic snarls between Charleston, W.Va, and Virginia. I will say the Drury Inn we are at is very nice, although I hardly slept. Hope to be in Orlando by mid-afternoon.
Hope the rest of your journey is betterer and you get to the magic real soon

bethymouse

Just printed our boarding passes!:eek:
images

bethymouse

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Theme Park areas.:( Be safe everyone there.
I'll be leaving the house @ 3:45 am, and headed to BWI @ 4am. It takes about 1 1/2 hrs. to get to BWI. The boys have never even been to an airport, so the 2 hour wait won't be too bad.;) I know I will get no sleep! Just maybe 40 winks or so.:eek:
images

PotteryGal

Finally showed up at our townhouse by 6 p.m. Lots of start and stop traffic thru Orlando, plus severe weather from about Sanford, FL all the rest of the way down. Don't know why we never stayed off-property before, because this place is so awesome! Lots of Disney artwork on the walls, Disney-themed kitchen items, and so MUCH space. Ended up ordering in Papa John's, because we were sick of being in the car. Tomorrow we start our morning with bfast at Pizzafari and then move on to the rest of AK. :D :D

Alley7728

Finally showed up at our townhouse by 6 p.m. Lots of start and stop traffic thru Orlando, plus severe weather from about Sanford, FL all the rest of the way down. Don't know why we never stayed off-property before, because this place is so awesome! Lots of Disney artwork on the walls, Disney-themed kitchen items, and so MUCH space. Ended up ordering in Papa John's, because we were sick of being in the car. Tomorrow we start our morning with bfast at Pizzafari and then move on to the rest of AK. :D :D

Glad you made it safe! We should be arriving around 10:30 sunday morning. Let the memories begin!

Alley7728

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Theme Park areas.:( Be safe everyone there.
I'll be leaving the house @ 3:45 am, and headed to BWI @ 4am. It takes about 1 1/2 hrs. to get to BWI. The boys have never even been to an airport, so the 2 hour wait won't be too bad.;) I know I will get no sleep! Just maybe 40 winks or so.:eek:
images

Praying your flight goes smoothly and you all have a wonderful vacation! We should be there around 10:30am Sunday morning if all goes according to plan. Pixie dust and hugs.

Nemo14

I've said it before - once you stay in an off-site home or condo, you'll never go back to staying on site. Welcome to the dark side Jenn.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom